these house negros gotta go

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
its even more fukked up if they accepted money to degrade blacks. of course this doesn't truly represent me or most black people, but the fact is that they're given a very large platform to spread this buffoonery.
It is more evil but at least it will tell me that we don't still have people who unknowingly act like Uncle Tom sharecroppers.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yo real talk you sambo c00ns need to be exiled from the black community. For too long you've been allowed to aid white supremacy. So go. You're a dangerous traitor to the black community. Out of cowardice and selfishness you refuse to form a united front against this evil system. You've turned your backs on us and it's time for all black people do the same. When you get that inevitable wake up call you need to rot alone in your shame. There's different levels of c00ning, but many of you are beyond redemption . You're a willing pawn, eagerly assisting in the oppression of Black people.

mother fukkers been c00nin since the 60's. look at this b*stard lurking in the shadows, ready to perform for massa's crumbs...

:why::mindblown::mindblown::pacspit::dahell:

Start here on the coli...........

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i'm not up for your c00n antics today b. if you don't see how they're dangerous to the black community, you need to join their list.
This isn't dangerous to our community. It's dangerous to him. Black people are not sheep. We are not incapable of critical thinking, we can think for ourselves.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
i'm not up for your c00n antics today b. if you don't see how they're dangerous to the black community, you need to join their list.

I don't disagree with you, but every group has dumb@sses unless you can cull them all you can do is distance yourself.

But someone's probably just going to call me a c00n for not giving a fuk about fuk boys who don't do us any favors.

:manny:

We all know you not going to blast on em so just chill.