These Dr Miami Build-A-Thot bodies are getting out of hand now

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
This is photoshop not bbl
It's a mixture of both. In her other pictures you can see she is sucking in her stomach for dear life because her rib cage juts out. But in OP pic she isn't sucking in and her stomach if flat with no definition. Plus it looks kinda burnt which is a clear sign of recent lipo.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The first wave of them looked good :hubie:

Idk what the fukk is going on now….I’ll just stick with my slim women y’all can have these shorties their energy seems terrible
Nah, the first wave didn't look good. It was the second/third wave where BBLs started looking like a pinnacle of female figure that could be theoretically be reached but won't.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nope and the guy who brought her looks crazy lol. Only seen that in Atlanta.

Id would never. That’s why I always preach slim-thick. That IG build is purely for smashing & fun.

1924-CBA5-A99-C-4-BAE-94-D0-9-CCDE1-A36-F5-F.jpg

CBD317-E6-5-DC6-4-C2-C-9-A48-3-BF1-C55677-DD.jpg
This isn't slim thick though... just say slim lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You got a point

I genuinely think if dikk enhancement surgery has more success stories we’ll absolutely be living in a outrageous world
Men are not as vain as women, plus most dudes ain't gonna take that risk and fukk with their dikk.

Also, it's not like you can put your dikk size on display nor is that something straight men want to see from other men.

These women amass millions of millions of followers just for their fake bodies, which lead other women to follow suit.