These Dr Miami Build-A-Thot bodies are getting out of hand now

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
You got a point

I genuinely think if dikk enhancement surgery has more success stories we’ll absolutely be living in a outrageous world
why?having a bigger penis doesn’t move the needle that much nowadays.

Someone who wasn’t getting bytches before penis enhancement still ain’t gon get bytches.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Eventually there will be a paradigm shift in plastic surgery and at some point these surgeries won't be in style anymore
It's already begun hoes are getting BBL reductions now and the skinny BBL is in. Chicks are realizing that they can't be taken seriously and they're only choices in clothes are tablecloths and Fashion Nova Curves.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Most fat girls who can't work out are wack in bed so if the p*ssy isn't good then its over
Oh no doubt. I’m not saying she’s amazing in bed, in my experience it’s the petite women who can really take dikk and ride.

I am saying that backshots prolly look ridiculous with her, and most nikkas are prolly bussin early. Not me tho.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It's already begun hoes are getting BBL reductions now and the skinny BBL is in. Chicks are realizing that they can't be taken seriously and they're only choices in clothes are tablecloths and Fashion Nova Curves.

DreamDoll Underwent 4 Butt Reduction Surgeries To Remove Silicone Injections–Is The Brazilian Butt Lift Era At Its End?

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Yup. Dream doll took hers out.

High level man don’t wana be seen with cartoon characters. Especially at nice events or dinners.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You got a point

I genuinely think if dikk enhancement surgery has more success stories we’ll absolutely be living in a outrageous world
You'd think so but hoes would consider that cheating and the fact that having small meat (pause) but big pockets will kinda make this not ever go mainstream like sex dolls haven't reached the uncanny valley but chicks are now saying that glass dildoes are better than silicone ones

Tyomi Morgan talked about this on twitter.