these are the types of females i like

Daps
Reppin
X
No straight male doesn't fukk with those types. It's when y'all start worshipping "these type" of females is when some get aggy :mjpls:

That being said...

tumblr_nuj7znZOvC1r8efu6o3_1280.jpg

I can't wait til these gotdam mystical rising phoenix wingspan ghost eyebrows go out of style.

@KOOL-AID
does your mother know you're color struck, young man?:comeon:

Wario

Banned
Daps
I don't think that's fair. If someone said all dark skin women look alike we'd be up in arms. No two
Humans are identical.

Y'all need to stop being so mean to light skinned women. Cut it out. It doesn't make you more "pro black". It makes you mean, inconsiderate.

When did I ever claim to be pro-black?
Most still don't look like retarded bimbos with sharpie eyebrows who pose with their camera with crossed eyes and agape mouths.

But they can look similar and adapt the same mannerisms. Why you so up in arms fam? You a midnight boy?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
When did I ever claim to be pro-black?
Most still don't look like retarded bimbos with sharpie eyebrows who pose with their camera with crossed eyes and agape mouths.

But they can look similar and adapt the same mannerisms. Why you so up in arms fam? You a midnight boy?
No. I'm not a "midnight boy", and even if I was I don't really get involved in the colorism wars like that. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. That's just how I feel. I don't think any of the women posted in the OP look alike, and that's just my opinion. Agree to disagree.

Wario

Banned
Daps
No. I'm not a "midnight boy", and even if I was I don't really get involved in the colorism wars like that. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. That's just how I feel. I don't think any of the women posted in the OP look alike, and that's just my opinion. Agree to disagree.

Yes, I will agree you have bad taste and are attracted to superficial looking women who look like they had 10 dikks up their ass in public.
you'll either be a simp or GMB some day, because of your horrible taste.

Wario

Banned
Daps
That yellow skin looks sickly as fukk, like piss on a dried carpet, and their features are a science experiment gone wrong. And they reek of self-entitlement and superiority from years of color-struck boys. how can someone find this attractive?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That yellow skin looks sickly as fukk, like piss on a dried carpet, and their features are a science experiment gone wrong. And they reek of self-entitlement and superiority from years of color-struck boys. how can someone find this attractive?

You either look like Precious or you had your heartbroken in 3rd grade.
Which one?

:mjcry: