8gVu5Im.jpg
O4C2rrQ.jpg
r0oDU0f.jpg
gDhzBs9.jpg
dqxcbBx.jpg

Wario

Banned
Daps
They all look the same, I never found these type of women attractive either.
Why want someone who looks like a carbon copy of another?

It really sucks being indifferent to modern beauty because I'm not seeing what most people are seeing. :manny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
They all look the same, I never found these type of women attractive either.
Why want someone who looks like a carbon copy of another?

It really sucks being indifferent to modern beauty because I'm not seeing what most people are seeing. :manny:
This is sexist. They don't all look the same at all. They are all individuals.

Wario

Banned
Daps
This is sexist. They don't all look the same at all. They are all individuals.

Sexist? How does this discriminate against women? They have the same face shape, fashion type,and same mix it looks like. Same braindead, soulless look in their eye too.

They may be individuals, but they sure don't exercise that right enough on God's green earth if they are content enough copying the style of the other "hottest" chick they see on IG.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Sexist? How does this discriminate against women? They have the same face shape, fashion type,and same mix it looks like. Same braindead, soulless look in their eye too.

They may be individuals, but they sure don't exercise that right enough on God's green earth if they are content enough copying the style of the other "hottest" chick they see on IG.
I don't think that's fair. If someone said all dark skin women look alike we'd be up in arms. No two
Humans are identical.

Y'all need to stop being so mean to light skinned women. Cut it out. It doesn't make you more "pro black". It makes you mean, inconsiderate.