Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
You like bad bytches?

Nothing wrong with that my friend :ehh:

Wario

Banned
Daps
You have issues.

Tell me the issues, e-psychologists. Why, because I don't like yellow skin that looks like it's been mixed with elementary school colors and urine?

I didnt go and look up any of their instagrams so Im going off just the photos posted.

1 fits your description and I would agree. 3 and 8, maybe.

4, 5, and 9, I wouldnt consider them Black. To me, they Indian/White. :birdman:Not that theres anything wrong with that but I wouldnt call these girls superdime. I guess I would have a problem with these girls being labelled as "Beautiful Black Girls". :pacspit:Thats a bad precedent.

2 and 7 are genuinely "Beautiful Black Girls". As for number 6, :steviej:I would label her as the prototype for "Perfect Face on a Woman".

Anyways, @Wario , what did you think of my last comment, about 10 posts ago? :lupe:
I didn't see your post. Quote it?

Daps
Its obvious these women are attractive but theres another point I wanna discuss. I can understand that colorism is rooted in White supremacy but honestly I view these women as more attractive than your blonde model chick/bombshell/whatever.

Lightskin > White, yafeelme. Thats how I feel. So that shakes up the whole White supremacy conditioning, in my view.

Im lightskin anyways :yeshrug:, so theres that to consider.

Anyone agree with me or see what Im tryna get at.:lupe:

@Wario

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
9s7W6Re.png

:laff:

Wario

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:She worse than me with the light skin slander. Jesus.

only bright yellow skins. the white women i posted have deeper tones than her but are still lighter and have more appealing shades. that bright and light shyt is cancer to my eyes.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
this post hurts the most tbh, i hate seein u upset bae. I honestly dnt know why everyone is attacking me n stuff, but i'm sorry :(

I thot you have love for dark chocolate women? :usure:

I still love you though. So I don't have a problem with you lusting after Instagram thots. Just don't forget us. :mjcry: