Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nuj7znZOvC1r8efu6o3_1280.jpg

This one looks alot my ex besides form the nose... :patrice:

No :duck: I had to look this shyt up to make sure :dead:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I can criticize without my looks being handed in the question.
Bland IG chicks will cheat on you and have their phone filled with male "friends" begging them for some p*ssy
Bland IG chicks will post thirst traps everyday and says she's a sexually independent and free woman who can do what she wants and she got her own career so she
don't need no man while some simp is tricking off of her

They're unattractive spiritually, morally, and physically. On all three fronts. If you like those types of women you deserve to be emasculated and taken advantage of.

Enjoy wifing an Instagram thot while she cuckolds you, weak boy.
Have nothing but unstable relationships and unfaithful girlfriends/wives because your taste in women is trash, brehs.

Far from the truth......How a woman carries herself and take care of herself is more a better judgement. Being very pretty on instagram does not mean that one is bound to do that....

Wario

Banned
Daps
Far from the truth......How a woman carries herself and take care of herself is more a better judgement. Being very pretty on instagram does not mean that one is bound to do that....

Someone who posts half-nude photos on instagram, has a social media account with thousands of pictures of them to begin with, and entertains that is suspect.
It's not " far from the truth " lol wat.
Far from the truth would be me saying married women tend to be more promiscuous than single mothers. Now that's bizarre.
You don't need to emphasize my fault to make your point stand out you know.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sexist? How does this discriminate against women? They have the same face shape, fashion type,and same mix it looks like. Same braindead, soulless look in their eye too.

They may be individuals, but they sure don't exercise that right enough on God's green earth if they are content enough copying the style of the other "hottest" chick they see on IG.

This makes no sense. These women are physically attractive so you're pretty much complaining that these women have physically desirable qualities.

If you want uglier women, go to Walmart?

Wario

Banned
Daps
This makes no sense. These women are physically attractive so you're pretty much complaining that these women have physically desirable qualities.

If you want uglier women, go to Walmart?

There are plenty of attractive women who don't look as generic and uninspiring as most instagram girls.
A product of decadence of American culture.

Elizabeth Taylor, for example, shyts on every girl on this thread except for maybe 1.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are plenty of attractive women who don't look as generic and uninspiring as most instagram girls.
A product of decadence of American culture.

Elizabeth Taylor, for example, shyts on every girl on this thread except for maybe 1.

Oh, you're a female. Your taste on females sucks so I can now disregard you.

@KOOL-AID keeo posting them dimes.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Meh. Those women might be pretty in some "objective" sense (symmetric faces, smooth skin, etc.)

However, the whole biracial video vixen look is just boring to me.

Wario

Banned
Daps
Oh, you're a female. Your taste on females sucks so I can now disregard you.

@KOOL-AID keeo posting them dimes.

So all women have bad taste in women, fakkit?
The sex that has better discernment and critical thinking than many of dull-witted men here?

Daps
Someone who posts half-nude photos on instagram, has a social media account with thousands of pictures of them to begin with, and entertains that is suspect.
It's not " far from the truth " lol wat.
Far from the truth would be me saying married women tend to be more promiscuous than single mothers. Now that's bizarre.
You don't need to emphasize my fault to make your point stand out you know.

I didnt go and look up any of their instagrams so Im going off just the photos posted.

1 fits your description and I would agree. 3 and 8, maybe.

4, 5, and 9, I wouldnt consider them Black. To me, they Indian/White. :birdman:Not that theres anything wrong with that but I wouldnt call these girls superdime. I guess I would have a problem with these girls being labelled as "Beautiful Black Girls". :pacspit:Thats a bad precedent.

2 and 7 are genuinely "Beautiful Black Girls". As for number 6, :steviej:I would label her as the prototype for "Perfect Face on a Woman".

Anyways, @Wario , what did you think of my last comment, about 10 posts ago? :lupe: