There's no grey area: If you stan Vegeta, you are a c00n.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You gotta cut loose ends....especially when they a detriment.

Nappa didn't listen, and got his back broke in the process.

His stupidity made him useless breh....what was Vegeta gonna do with a nikka with a fukked up spine....BECAUSE he ain't listen.

:whatchudoingkid:
I would never turn my back on a fellow black man regardless of him being injured :mjpls:
Especially if that man spent his entire life watching over me :mjpls:
Nappa raised that lil nikka

But he chooses to call Frieza his daddy :dame:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Goku abandoned his wife and children for multiple times.

We stanning deadbeat dads now? :dame:

Oh and Goku has never beaten Vegeta :umad:

Is that right? What job does Vegeta have? :ohhh:

Least Goku is a farmer and brings his bread to his family. If you calling Goku a deadbeat then Vegeta is one as well. nikka trains all day for the last 10+ years and still behind Goku in power.:sas2:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Didn't Vegeta plot a rebellion against Freeze though while Goku only wanted to fight him for the lolz

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Is that right? What job does Vegeta have? :ohhh:

Least Goku is a farmer and brings his bread to his family. If you calling Goku a deadbeat then Vegeta is one as well. nikka trains all day for the last 10+ years and still behind Goku in power.:sas2:

Vegeta raised Trunks,Goku let Piccolo raise Gohan so he could fukk off. Hmmm.

You Vegeta stans love deflections :mjlol:

This thread is about Vegeta's c00ning and y'all in here like "bu bu but Goku didn't raise his son":mjlol:

"A man that knows how to make a baby,but doesn't want to stick around a feed and protect that child is an enemy to the rise of the black man" - Louis Farrakhan

So who was the real c00n? Vegeta raised a warrior. Goku cae back in Gohans life after he saw he had some skills

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Vegeta raised Trunks,Goku let Piccolo raise Gohan so he could fukk off. Hmmm.

"A man that knows how to make a baby,but doesn't want to stick around a feed and protect that child is an enemy to the rise of the black man" - Louis Farrakhan

So who was the real c00n? Vegeta raised a warrior. Goku cae back in Gohans life after he saw he had some skills
Vegeta didn't raise Trunks :mjlol:

When the androids came and almost killed his son and mother of his child he didn't give a fukk. Future Trunks had to save hisself as a baby as well as his own mother because Vegeta didn't give a fukk :mjlol:

"What happens to that woman and her child is of no concern of mine"
That's y'all mans tho :mjlol: