There's no grey area: If you stan Vegeta, you are a c00n.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Meanwhile Goku had no interest in his own race and serves another willingly, dying for them on more than one occasion .
Meanwhile Goku tries to team up with Frieza, the one who destroyed his race.
Meanwhile Vegeta was the only one with Saiyan pride.
Meanwhile Goku made sure he didn't keep a tail during Dragonball Z.
Meanwhile Goku "evolved" form (and Vegeta's to be fair) is a green-eyed, blond-haired cac.
Nah, don't do that! Goku is fukking finessing Frieza. Frieza thinks Goku will bring him back to life... :usure: nikka ya thought wrong! He can't come back to life with the earth dragonballs

Plus Goku may SEEM like a c00n but as the last of his race he's making sure the sayians are the #1 strongest out in these streets :mjgrin:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

Vegeta the constant L machine from Goku. shyt is too easy. Every time a thread like this comes up, Vegeta stans come up to defend him with meek responses like "B-but Cacorot did it too" on some child like shyt.

fact-520-vegeta-loses-major-antagonist-through-out-all-z-gt-24874541.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:russell:

This shyt played out. You gotta add gifs and videos now to make this topic more interesting
Correct.

Let's get this poppin

We'll start with the reunion, where he took years of captivity and angst and beat this nikkas ass

tumblr_nx8o74FE9v1rqe0rbo1_500.gif

That my friends, is no c00n. My client just bid his time

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you telling ya people time and time again to be weary of this lil white dude, and you don't wanna listen.

You can't save those who don't wanna be saved

:yeshrug:
So now Vegeta is Harriet Tubman on some "I saved thousands of saiyans and I could've saved more if they realized they were saiyans" bullshyt:mjlol:

He was a c00n who didn't give a shyt about anyone but himself.

He talks all that shyt about Saiyan pride yet still killed one of the last saiyans left in the universe, who served him his entire life :mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
@The Mad Titan Titan @Mojo Jojo Morpheus @ChidikeEffenPatrón @Judo @TheLostOnes @The Wave

*Devil's advocate*

Goku the one who said he didn't give a shyt about the saiyan race....basically said fukk that shyt and was cool with the earth squad. Don't even give a fukk about his pops who gave his life for his son.

That's fukked up

:jalenpleasedobetter:
Meanwhile Vegeta is trying to kill off the saiyan race. Not caring about extinct people>Making sure your race becomes extinct

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Correct.

Let's get this poppin

We'll start with the reunion, where he took years of captivity and angst and beat this nikkas ass

tumblr_nx8o74FE9v1rqe0rbo1_500.gif

That my friends, is no c00n. My client just bid his time
Look at c00ngeta, crying like a bytch begging for Goku to kill Frieza cuz he was too soft to do it himself :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So now Vegeta is Harriet Tubman on some "I saved thousands of saiyans and I could've saved more if they realized they were saiyans" bullshyt:mjlol:

He was a c00n who didn't give a shyt about anyone but himself.He talks all that shyt about Saiyan pride yet still killed one of the last saiyans left in the universe, who served him his entire life :mjlol:

You gotta cut loose ends....especially when they a detriment.

Nappa didn't listen, and got his back broke in the process.

His stupidity made him useless breh....what was Vegeta gonna do with a nikka with a fukked up spine....BECAUSE he ain't listen.

:whatchudoingkid:

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What is it with some people and hanging up on the blonde hair thing? :what:

It's Toriyama's laziness no deeper meaning than that :mjlol: