There's a lot of older lonely women out there

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Hell, you can see that just by walking down the street or going grocery shopping.

I forgot, this site is FULL of dudes that never go outside or actually talk to women, yet keep talking about GMB.

You have no opportunity to GM....B......:sas2:
I think it depends where you live for me it's like that but for cats that live in the suburbs it's not as promient. Like yesterday I was in the Save-A-lot looking for some shyt to steal for a snack and half the store was like that but it was young and old. The walmart in Richmond be like that too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so much easier for a single man at 40 to scoop a nice young thing than the other way around :wow:

I feel bad for women that let their "prime" fukk up their judgment. They think that shyt gonna last forever. End up 33 looking like a bag of laundry talking about "I'll never settle" :mjlol:

I feel like a man's prime is later than a woman from jump street. A man don't reach his prime till his 30's. By then, he's done with the fuccboi shyt and is focused. In high school, freshmen girls want the senior athletes and cool guys, once they're seniors, they're messing with dudes in college who can buy alcohol and often don't live at home with their folks, in college, they messing with grown men who make real money and have their own cars and cribs. Women stay chasing older men with higher status since puberty. But women have an expiration date unless they are a rare dime cougar. Once you hit 30, women's value depreciates while men's value increases.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell, you can see that just by walking down the street or going grocery shopping.

I forgot, this site is FULL of dudes that never go outside or actually talk to women, yet keep talking about GMB.

You have no opportunity to GM....B......:sas2:

OP got this revelation through a dating site.. :mjlol:

These nikkas miserable in here .

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Being in my 30s with no kids and once I signed up at blackpeoplemeet.com my inbox be full with milfs..

U get to know MOST of them and u know why they milfs and not wives

All was chasing big meech but ended up with nothing or some demands are unreachable for any man

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I think it depends where you live for me it's like that but for cats that live in the suburbs it's not as promient. Like yesterday I was in the Save-A-lot looking for some shyt to steal for a snack and half the store was like that but it was young and old. The walmart in Richmond be like that too.

nikka you still shoplifting? :hhh: