There's a game about the slave trade on Steam Greenlight (Now released on Steam)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I had a feeling it was going to get the green light. You have to keep in mind it's the internet and a lot of racists can get behind stuff like this because they think it's funny or take the position the CEO is taking and hide in anonymity, it's too easy. Hell the reviews on Steam for the game are mixed meaning you had about an equal amount giving it good and bad reviews.
a game with "mixed" reviews on Steam is usually bad. and most of the "positive" reviews for this game are trolling anyway

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
a game with "mixed" reviews on Steam is usually bad. and most of the "positive" reviews for this game are trolling anyway

I usually view mixed as either or depending on whether or not the person reviewing it likes the genre or is being picky. A bad game on steam to me usually has overwhelmingly bad reviews. Like Sacred 3 for example. As for the trolling I imagine some of it is just that but I read through a lot of em and many were very serious.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I usually view mixed as either or depending on whether or not the person reviewing it likes the genre or is being picky. A bad game on steam to me usually has overwhelmingly bad reviews. Like Sacred 3 for example. As for the trolling I imagine some of it is just that but I read through a lot of em and many were very serious.
here's all the "positive" reviews

Game is great for teaching children about how good and profitable slavery was.
Too bad that Slavery Abolition Act 1833 was singed :(
PS. YOU CAN PLAY TETRIS WITH BLACK PEOPLE !!!

Throughout the game I helped the white men. In the end it was pointless because it forced me to help the blacks and throw away all of the trust I had built up in 35 minutes.

3/10 can play Slave Tetris

As a nig, I felt it was my responsibility to review this game. I was really reconnected with my ancestors, especially when playing the mini-game “Slave Boat Tetris.” Seeing the “Half Off Negro Slave” posters really reminded me of my childhood and moved me to tears.

On first start up the game crashed instantly, I felt as if the game knew I was black and was trying to protect itself.

Slave Trade.exe has stopped working

historically accurate

Got me pretty erect to be honest.

I was browsing the Steam store, hoping for another fine "Negro Trading Simulator", when suddenly I found this! A gem it is! It reminded me that Slavery is fun and should have a come back!

I can masturbate to this

its pretty good

The White Guilt Game: Kids' Edition

Hmm this game needs Minesweeper.

I wouldn't call any of those "very serious"