there's a Barbie thread on here with 1000 posts... is it because the Coli worships PAWGs or is this site officially :dame: status

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd imagine most of the hype for this movie is coming from girls and women and gay men (Taylor Swift sells out stadiums from these groups alone) An straight man being hype about this movie is :dahell: Especially a straight Black Man, imagine me being a Black man from Brooklyn watching this movie :mjtf:

Yeah I'm officially out of touch cause this whole thing is wild to me lol. I'd get jumped and thrown out the house by my people if I dared even suggest going to watch this movie as a kid. Not a hater, though; all you Barbie fans be safe.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Thought it was very weird seeing the thread pinned in the film room forum and all the posts hyping up the movie lol.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I went to the theater just to get some popcorn and the line was out of the door. This was in Colombia they were wearing Babrie shirts and hats I even saw a Man wearing a Ken shirt.

The line was way too long so I dipped then I saw a Billboard that had Margot Robbie driving and Ken sitting in the back looking adoringly at her and the sign said Ella es Todo, El es solo Ken ( She is everything, He is just Ken)

The misandry is out of control

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I couldn't get myself to click that thread. I would feel like i'm letting myself down :hubie: I just wondered why it was so long. Pause :dame:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, well, well.

It's clear that you are not a HUNK. You are not a HOTTIE

We are Ken
We are Barbie

tumblr_mfu02yOP5J1qkbcqqo1_500.gif

That's a lie. I've never dipped my pizza in milk. You should however drink milk with cold leftover pizza.

JUSTIFIED%20we%20dug%20coal%20together-thumb-600x338-229700.gif
ImpassionedExcellentFish-max-1mb.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I may be in the minority, but I personally dgaf about any of these movies.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I mean, im going to see it before oppenheimer because of the reviews and what not, but yeah, i honestly cant believe how many nikkas are in there hyped as shyt like its gonna be movie of the year... my mind is seriously blown. some of them ive never seen in any other film threads. it is what it is. You may as well be a broney and listen to kpop while you sit in your belly in front of the mirror.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Anybody know what this movie is even about? :heh:

I never hear anybody talk about the actual plot

Are they supposed to be real people or toys?

It’s about Barbie like the Mario movie was about Mario. This is not one to over think.

This movie is going to make a lot of money. My wife and sister been wanting to see it for a while now.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ken's are blonde?
:yeshrug:

WHY ISNT THE ASIAN KEN BLONDE?
It’s about Barbie like the Mario movie was about Mario. This is not one to over think.

This movie is going to make a lot of money. My wife and sister been wanting to see it for a while now.

I DONT GET THE COMPARISON.

SUPER MARIO IS BASED
OFF A VIDEO GAME.

WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT VIDEO
GAME IS ABOUT.

WHAT THE HELL IS BARBIE ABOUT?

:devil:
:evil: