there's a Barbie thread on here with 1000 posts... is it because the Coli worships PAWGs or is this site officially :dame: status

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I took a peek over in that thread and they're sharing anything and EVERYTHING coming up :whoo: Idk how it happened but I'm so disconnected from the movie world now... i don't care about Oppenheimer either. Batman came and went and I didn't even know :mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is comedy.

The Barbie thread was started by a guy very obviously trying to troll the "serious" film nerds in The Film Room but eventually everyone got in on the joke. It's been a running gag ever since.

I watched the trailer out of morbid curiosity and it's DEFINITELY not for kids.

Fred.

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
JBO the illuminati they really run this site why would you think that thread wouldn't do numbers?
eyes-wide-shut-kubrick.gif

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is comedy.

The Barbie thread was started by a guy very obviously trying to troll the "serious" film nerds in The Film Room but eventually everyone got in on the joke. It's been a running gag ever since.

Fred.
Not just the coli. But that troll is widespread over the internet

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Well, well, well.

It's clear that you are not a HUNK. You are not a HOTTIE

We are Ken
We are Barbie

tumblr_mfu02yOP5J1qkbcqqo1_500.gif

The person that started the thread and with the most comments dips their pizza in milk. That's all that needs to be said.

That's a lie. I've never dipped my pizza in milk. You should however drink milk with cold leftover pizza.

Thread is comedy.

Fred.

JUSTIFIED%20we%20dug%20coal%20together-thumb-600x338-229700.gif