"There will be blood" is a must see

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It doesn't even mean figuratively. Another definition of the word literal: (of a translation) representing the exact words of the original text. :stopitslime:

I'm just stating my opinion. Let's not act like we've seen trailers and thought a movie looked garbage without even watching it first. :comeon:
I'm just fukking with you, breh:pachaha:

This is how I know I'm at the :flabbynsick: phase of my coli career. nikkas never took me serious back in the day:mjcry:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Question for everyone

At the end when the pastor said "the devil's got ahold of me in ways I'd never imagine"

When he said that I automatically assumed gay activity.

I what did you think...:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Question for everyone

At the end when the pastor said "the devil's got ahold of me in ways I'd never imagine"

When he said that I automatically assumed gay activity.

I what did you think...:jbhmm:
Money lol. Not homosexuality. The whole movie is about greed and what greed does to us and what we do to people because of it. Eli let greed corrupt him just as much as it corrupted Daniel but he bullshytted himself for years. Daniel was always upfront about it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm just fukking with you, breh:pachaha:

This is how I know I'm at the :flabbynsick: phase of my coli career. nikkas never took me serious back in the day:mjcry:
I think we’ve just been around too long where we see the same arguments hashed out and the same comments so our patience is thin or nonexistent

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Money lol. Not homosexuality. The whole movie is about greed and what greed does to us and what we do to people because of it. Eli let greed corrupt him just as much as it corrupted Daniel but he bullshytted himself for years. Daniel was always upfront about it

Money...what was he spending the money on what?.....:dame:

He's Not the gambling type, and he came asking Daniel for money so he was broke:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Money...what was he spending the money on what?.....:dame:

He's Not the gambling type, and he came asking Daniel for money so he was broke:jbhmm:

Who knows. But my brain didn’t go to to him being gay. Greed in itself is a sin and for a pastor it’s a huge sin. So what he spent the money on is irrelevant at that point because he’s already fukked up