There should be a Darth vader standalone film

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That was basically what the second installment of the franchise was, showed you Vaders whole life.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
full
:dead:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna see vader in his prime taking down ships by will and ripping them apart fleets at a time

Vader in his actual prime isn't possible, is it? No matter how ill he is as half-man/half-machine, he has limitations.

Can u imagine pre-circuitry Darth Vader with force lightning?!? :dwillhuh::hubie::whoo::ufdup::whoa:

The fact he's still the biggest goon in the universe when he's like 65% robot speaks to just how strong Anakin was in the ways of the force.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I'd rather have a Boba Fett movie akin to Yojimbo that takes place in between Episode III and IV.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we good with Vader even tho i love that nukka. I want to see some new shyt. I want to see that new improved Jay-Z kylo ren. Lets see what he can do when he go fulk retard. He dont een got them yellow red sith high eyes yet. Darth maul movie or even Palps with darth plagieus training him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, as great as Vader is, I'm good on a standalone movie about him. I feel like they'd overexpose him and wear him out. I wanna see Luke shining in Ep. VIII though.

It could be dope if they did something with Shadows of the Empire though. (Even if it's animated)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, as great as Vader is, I'm good on a standalone movie about him. I feel like they'd overexpose him and wear him out. I wanna see Luke shining in Ep. VIII though.

It could be dope if they did something with Shadows of the Empire though. (Even if it's animated)
i dont know about seeing a full movie of him getting his sh!t pushed in by sidious