There is snitching and then there is this. Breh & Breh associates is this shyt even legal?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i hate when they dont provide any details or context in the video. i want to look these guys up and see what happened, but im not signing up for instagram.

anybody got a name?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My thinking is, if they are questioning you, that means they need something from you so their case isn't that solid.

This isn't true. Often, when they have you in that room, they already have the evidence and are simply looking to catch you in lies to further bolster their case for the prosecutor. No different than field sobriety tests they have you take to, "dispel their belief that you're impaired." They know you're impaired and they're taking you to jail. It's simply more evidence.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter if got everything on tape. talk to a lawyer. The cops aren't trying to help you .
Exactly, matter of fact, don't talk to anyone about the case. Not the police, not the nurse, not the therapist, not the cellmate, not anyone on the phone.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't true. Often, when they have you in that room, they already have the evidence and are simply looking to catch you in lies to further bolster their case for the prosecutor. No different than field sobriety tests they have you take to, "dispel their belief that you're impaired." They know you're impaired and they're taking you to jail. It's simply more evidence.
Either way im not talking.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Even ya
No comments
Guna land you in jail

Crime doesn't pay
Unless ur Trump

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I would have looked at dude like

giphy.gif

Said I have no idea of what you're talking about, and said if they have any further questions to ask my attorney.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: start talking, we ain't got big lawyer money, start talking.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
"nikka they saw you in Slugger house." :skip:

"They didn't see me in Slugger house." :hubie:

"I don't een know no nikka named Slugger. I dĂłn't een watch baseball and I have not left my house in 7 years so I wasn't there." :umad:
Wrong wrong wrong.

Don’t confirm or deny anything!!!

If you deny something. And they don’t have all the evidence… but just enough to prove you lied. That can be used to destroy your credibility and help them at trial. Ask for a lawyer and shut the fukk up.

If you do anything… tell them you want to help them but you’re hungry. If you play it right you’ll get a soda and something to eat. Finish eating then say you want your lawyer.