There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:
Religion is part of most of Black women's starter packs. I don't really bother with them.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There are millions of beautiful women out there. If a woman is truly in love with you, she'll adjust and/or make sacrifices. Religion included.
A lot of the most quality women I've met were church going. Remarkably, they've been more open minded and mature than women that didn't have that kind of structure.

YMMV. Keep hope alive tho.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Nothing wrong with being religious.
But girl, friend, parent, etc. Nothing worse than the people who bring up god every 20 seconds in every covo.

Those MFs are obsessed. I can't rock with them either. It's like their minds can't function outside of the bible. Find God in the cucumbers while we shopping.. Find Jesus in the laundry basket after folding draws. I mean damn. I understand.