#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This man said aroused.:picard:

:hubie:

The most requests I get in The Arcadium is to sticky a thread. There can be 10 threads already pinned, someone will have a thread for their anticipated game launch and send a DM like...

"Please sticky"
:feedme:

If it's not in DMs then it's people tagging you in the thread they want pinned.

After a while, you just go alright, and just give the people what they want. I say all that to say, I'm sure it's similar in here. I don't think the mods open up The Film Room and go, "Let's see what I can pin up there today"

:mjgrin:
People feel like their show is Coli Certified when it gets that pin

Daps
Or how about making a single thread for shows/movies that standout. :usure:

And every other thread where there’s a discussion about a certain collection of things gets upped without a sticky. :usure:

That’s too many threads.

Not every show is going to do 20 plus pages, and get attention. So to have the streaming or network threads, we can find the good stuff from each platform. I roll with Netflix and HBO Max, so it’s nice to go directly to those threads, and see what everyone else is watching. I may be thinking of something, and I see two posts on it, and decide to watch it, as opposed to someone making a show thread, and it’s on page 2 by the time I check Film Room again.

:manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That’s too many threads.

Not every show is going to do 20 plus pages, and get attention. So to have the streaming or network threads, we can find the good stuff from each platform. I roll with Netflix and HBO Max, so it’s nice to go directly to those threads, and see what everyone else is watching. I may be thinking of something, and I see two posts on it, and decide to watch it, as opposed to someone making a show thread, and it’s on page 2 by the time I check Film Room again.

:manny:
Like I said, collection threads (comic book, horror, etc) stay getting upped without a sticky. Sticky threads should be pppular shows and movies going on, or announcements.