There are trannies walking down a runway for the Paris Olympics opening ceremony

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sensitive aren’t we doorman? You nikkas are legit whining about the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Some shyt you didn’t even care about 2 hrs ago. Brittle spirits
when the same idiots who push this trash allow trannies to play women's sports, or use women's locker rooms, is it "transphobic" when women complain about it?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Who cares. My only gripe with LGBTQ and transexuals is that they dont police their predators (but neither do hetero sexual people either tbh). For example, that Lil Nas X music video where he's butt naked with me should have never been made or spread like that. Other than that I believe that everyone should have the right to live their lives how they see fit. They not bothering anyone.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
nikka I don’t care. Black folks getting shot in the face by cops, believing internet grifters on who they’re enemies are (other black folks/“tethers”) instead of the ones who are chipping away at them “tangibles” these goofy mf’s love to talk about withholding their votes for. It’s bigger shyt that affects me than the shyt y’all faux care about. Take that shyt to the alt right chat boards
BW are some of the most homophobic folks out there
You must prefer gender wars then, huh? :unimpressed:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They had the 4th horseman of the apocalypse, aka the rider on the pale horse on display as well. They are letting you know what they are unleashing for you.

Revelation 6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

These demons are using their human minions to taunt God and are about to get God to unleash His wrath upon them.

If you haven't already, accept Jesus as savior and live righteously because it won't be long before God's wrath comes upon the Earth.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why are 'straight' men on The Coli so obsessed with gay and trans people

Why are gays and trans so obsessed with pushing their lifestyle in everyone's faces? They are putting their sexual debauchery on display for the world to see and openly mocking Jesus. They, or whoever is behind them putting them on display, are the ones drawing attention to them.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Who cares. My only gripe with LGBTQ and transexuals is that they dont police their predators (but neither do hetero sexual people either tbh). For example, that Lil Nas X music video where he's butt naked with me should have never been made or spread like that. Other than that I believe that everyone should have the right to live their lives how they see fit. They not bothering anyone.
Wait hold up, what are you saying here? Am I reading this wrong?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They had the 4th horseman of the apocalypse, aka the rider on the pale horse on display as well. They are letting you know what they are unleashing for you.

Revelation 6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

These demons are using their human minions to taunt God and are about to get God to unleash His wrath upon them.

If you haven't already, accept Jesus as savior and live righteously because it won't be long before God's wrath comes upon the Earth.
Worship cac and arab religion brehs.