There are trannies walking down a runway for the Paris Olympics opening ceremony

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
And again, how tf does disturb the even tenor of your life? To paraphrase Bonk Moreland, “giving a fukk when it ain’t your turn to be giving a fukk.”
:francis: So people allowing their kids to butcher their bodies and destroy their reproductive systems before they’re old enough to understand that’s a permanent choice is cool with you?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:francis: So people allowing their kids to butcher their bodies and destroy their reproductive systems before they’re old enough to understand that’s a permanent choice is cool with you?
nikka I don’t care. Black folks getting shot in the face by cops, believing internet grifters on who they’re enemies are (other black folks/“tethers”) instead of the ones who are chipping away at them “tangibles” these goofy mf’s love to talk about withholding their votes for. It’s bigger shyt that affects me than the shyt y’all faux care about. Take that shyt to the alt right chat boards

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why do you care? How does it affect your day to day?
what the fukk do you mean how does it affect your day to day, as its all over the fukking tv during the olympics ? I aint tryna see this bull shyt you stupid bytch, how about we dont show peoples sexual preferences at all ? You think I wanna see a fat bytch in a string bikini up there ? No ok then so why we gotta see this shyt

"HoW DoEs It EffEcT YoU" its literally on everyones tv you stupid bytch

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
what the fukk do you mean how does it affect your day to day, as its all over the fukking tv during the olympics ? I aint tryna see this bull shyt you stupid bytch, how about we dont show peoples sexual preferences at all ? You think I wanna see a fat bytch in a string bikini up there ? No ok then so why we gotta see this shyt

"HoW DoEs It EffEcT YoU" its literally on everyones tv you stupid bytch
Sensitive aren’t we doorman? You nikkas are legit whining about the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Some shyt you didn’t even care about 2 hrs ago. Brittle spirits

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Agenda is on full display. They are the open enemy of Christendom.