"There Are No Excuses" Profile of The Coli's Own Ultra-Talented Producer, Cole James Cash

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When my son came to visit me he was always taken care of. I never abandoned him, child support is giving the mother money, that doesn't include what I spent on him when I had him, food clothes presents games etc. I didn't pay her but I always had money for him when he was here every weekend. Judge me If you want but I never ever let him go
Man fukk him. You don't owe him no damn explanation.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
When my son came to visit me he was always taken care of. I never abandoned him, child support is giving the mother money, that doesn't include what I spent on him when I had him, food clothes presents games etc. I didn't pay her but I always had money for him when he was here every weekend. Judge me If you want but I never ever let him go
Look, I'm not judging you. I feel strongly about this because I was one of those kids left with his mother while pops was out doping leaving my mother to handle it all. Your sons mother had to pick up where you dropped the ball. shyt happens. It's your life. You can't expect people to see you in a good light when that happened. Obviously, you're beyond that and have picked up the pieces. Props to you. I'm just saying, I have no soft spots in my heart for dudes who choose anything over their kids. But it's good to hear a father has taken control of his life so he can lead his son down a better path. Good luck.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Dope. Really dope. @Cole Cash I mean this in a good way but your story reminds me of this demotivational poster

3522407315_82c37ba1a0.jpg

It's a profound concept to me because the hardest thing in life is to stay consistent, yet the true path to success is being consistent. Eat right and exercise. Save every week. Practice. It's so simple a concept yet so hard to execute. It's easier to pop a pill and say fukk it. Or get a cheeseburger instead of a salad. Or watch tv instead of working out. Stay consistent breh. Turn that addiction to pills to the addiction of music. Keep searching for nirvana, but never find it, because it's the search that keeps you hungry, not the treasure.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Amazing story I will download the mixtape tonight I read some of his stories from the shelter and they are amazing Walt your stories are always well written props to you both:salute:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
@Cole Cash
breh! haven't read your thread chronicling your life in a while.. hope you doing well. stay up and you'll be outta halfway house in a minute. hope things are going well with ya girl
:salute: