"There Are No Excuses" Profile of The Coli's Own Ultra-Talented Producer, Cole James Cash

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
kya-tropic-515615_zpse65686c8.jpg

this my chick, bbw but not fat imo

I don't even care tho :youngsabo:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, if any of you can spread this to other message boards, or can think of hip hop sites that might want to run this for a wider audience, please help out. The homie Cole Cash been to hell and back, let's help the brother along on his journey.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Seriously, if any of you can spread this to other message boards, or can think of hip hop sites that might want to run this for a wider audience, please help out. The homie Cole Cash been to hell and back, let's help the brother along on his journey.

aint no one helped me during hard times,why this nikka so special? :dahell:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
:salute: good stuff

Fat bytches tho :avbusure:

check my post right above this one and tell me wat you think

Dude picked drugs over his kid.:scust:

stfu.

He stayed in his son's life even while fighting addiction. He's still in his son's life.

I never did smack I roll Ls
but never knocked a brother who got trapped in hell
with all these poisonous smells
even without narcotics, sober men still inhale
rapid use of drugs; you certified frail
illegal all times on streets but 730 in jail
repetitous cycle perpetual fail
pharmecutical bills get stacked in mail
never spent time wit they kids
parents could never tell
even though addicts are never well
if I see a dope fiend hug his kid
then thas one less piece of his soul to sell

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I completely understand. Does not mean it's still not a disgusting and selfish act. One thing I have no respect for is dudes not taking care of their kids.

When my son came to visit me he was always taken care of. I never abandoned him, child support is giving the mother money, that doesn't include what I spent on him when I had him, food clothes presents games etc. I didn't pay her but I always had money for him when he was here every weekend. Judge me If you want but I never ever let him go

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When my son came to visit me he was always taken care of. I never abandoned him, child support is giving the mother money, that doesn't include what I spent on him when I had him, food clothes presents games etc. I didn't pay her but I always had money for him when he was here every weekend. Judge me If you want but I never ever let him go

Righting a wrong is a noble pursuit, period. Redemption is a real thing, and something to be proud of and to be saluted.