There Are A Bunch Of Asian bytches in The APT Next To Me

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
THEY right next to me... And i just seen a mob of bytches going in there.

so

I knocked on the door to see wassup, couldn't think of nothin and asked for some sugar, and this bytch gave me a small pack fron a restaurant.... I accepted it and closed the door.

How should i penetrate these broads?

Binary

Banned
Daps
You should say... HEYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADIESSSSSSSS.

PSY-Gangnam-Style-09.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wont.

Pretty much. When Asians roll that deep with each other they not gonna mess with no black dude.

(I recognize there are rare exceptions to this rule, but you seem to have a high concentration of race believers next door which is why the entire clique is Asian)

Plus, them cheap bytches gave you a sugar packet which sounds like FOB behavior.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty much. When Asians roll that deep with each other they not gonna mess with no black dude.

(I recognize there are rare exceptions to this rule, but you seem to have a high concentration of race believers next door which is why the entire clique is Asian)

Plus, them cheap bytches gave you a sugar packet which sounds like FOB behavior.

Op is white.

He's in

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Optimo is white, so I'm pretty sure he can fukk all them hoes. Them asian bytches give up the p*ssy to white boys with the ease.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Breh... I knocked over there and asked for some sugar, kinda in a joking way, like an ice breaker...........

this bytch came out with a dennys pack if sugar.

she look scared.

but all i know is there a gang of cute asiian broads next door to me, doing whatever...