Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Throw away part of the Bible brehs
they are lexicons and manuscripts

there is a reason they had to be compiled

to me that book represents the folly of Hasmonean Judea

EDIT - before i get too proud

:mjcry:maybe dont "destroy" it but be wary of it.

my instinct when i read it says this though
541f584aad49b290ce95ba345e6b6d40.gif

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I be dying laughing seeing these White men on the internet talking about how bytches ain't shyt and all bytches want is money and dikk.

And I am like...Yeah..that's true my guy...fukk you think women want... :mjlol:

White simp be like...

"My wife left me after 4 years of marriage and left me with the kids because she said she was bored of me. Learn from my mistakes. Don't trust women."

:mjlol:

Like if you grew up on Hip Hop, especially some 90s West Coast shyt...all your favorite rappers kinda already told you what the deal was...

So when the shyt goes bad...kinda already know what to expect...at like 16...you know that lil cute lightskin bytch you wanna take to senior prom 7 out of 10 got smutted out by the star HS player and his homies...so you when you find out...the worst way possible...you gonna be okay...because Hip Hop done told you what the deal was...now you just got proof:yeshrug:

White dudes be finding out bytches ain't shyt like at 35 and it be so tragic...:russ:

I really think that's why we don't be so hurt...like you be hurt...but you expect it...

White men don't be expecting the fukkery...and then everybody gotta die and they turn into Nazis and all types of shyt...

My pops saw me sad over a middle school thotty and pulled me aside and had me listen to Snoop's 1st album and sip on his Crown Royal and stared into my soul on some..and told me..."G'z up hoes down...".:mjlit:

Then he told me not to tell my momma...:wow:
Last part... :ohhh: :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But yet most of the rappers married right now, while a lot of us are still saying money over bytches and trying to have 2 or more women because rappers made us insecure

The ying and the yang. Op is leaving out the dark side of this. Where a pimp culture is created that causes black men to degrade the image of the black woman,form "rosters",not take women seriously to protect their hearts. This type of behavior actually creates more ho's then it was meant to protect you from:francis:

But you are 100%,and all this redpill nonsense just tells you either modern hiphop aint teaching the game. Or the dudes who follow it were suburbanites and didnt listen to hiphop. Black men out here acting like this stuff is new knowledge always has me confused.