Theory: Hip Hop Has Saved Black Men from Harsh Realities About Women

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I be dying laughing seeing these White men on the internet talking about how bytches ain't shyt and all bytches want is money and dikk.

And I am like...Yeah..that's true my guy...fukk you think women want... :mjlol:

White simp be like...

"My wife left me after 4 years of marriage and left me with the kids because she said she was bored of me. Learn from my mistakes. Don't trust women."

:mjlol:

Like if you grew up on Hip Hop, especially some 90s West Coast shyt...all your favorite rappers kinda already told you what the deal was...

So when the shyt goes bad...kinda already know what to expect...at like 16...you know that lil cute lightskin bytch you wanna take to senior prom 7 out of 10 got smutted out by the star HS player and his homies...so you when you find out...the worst way possible...you gonna be okay...because Hip Hop done told you what the deal was...now you just got proof:yeshrug:

White dudes be finding out bytches ain't shyt like at 35 and it be so tragic...:russ:

I really think that's why we don't be so hurt...like you be hurt...but you expect it...

White men don't be expecting the fukkery...and then everybody gotta die and they turn into Nazis and all types of shyt...

My pops saw me sad over a middle school thotty and pulled me aside and had me listen to Snoop's 1st album and sip on his Crown Royal and stared into my soul on some..and told me..."G'z up hoes down...".:mjlit:

Then he told me not to tell my momma...:wow:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
But yet most of the rappers married right now, while a lot of us are still saying money over bytches and trying to have 2 or more women because rappers made us insecure
how many of those marriages have actually been successful? some of those cats done married and remarried again for like 3+ times

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
But yet most of the rappers married right now, while a lot of us are still saying money over bytches and trying to have 2 or more women because rappers made us insecure

How often have we gotten to see rap superstars grow up? The genre is still relatively young and it wasn’t always as huge as it is right now.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
I be dying laughing seeing these White men on the internet talking about how bytches ain't shyt and all bytches want is money and dikk.

And I am like...Yeah..that's true my guy...fukk you think women want... :mjlol:

White simp be like...

"My wife left me after 4 years of marriage and left me with the kids because she said she was bored of me. Learn from my mistakes. Don't trust women."

:mjlol:

Like if you grew up on Hip Hop, especially some 90s West Coast shyt...all your favorite rappers kinda already told you what the deal was...

So when the shyt goes bad...kinda already know what to expect...at like 16...you know that lil cute lightskin bytch you wanna take to senior prom 7 out of 10 got smutted out by the star HS player and his homies...so you when you find out...the worst way possible...you gonna be okay...because Hip Hop done told you what the deal was...now you just got proof:yeshrug:

White dudes be finding out bytches ain't shyt like at 35 and it be so tragic...:russ:

I really think that's why we don't be so hurt...like you be hurt...but you expect it...

White men don't be expecting the fukkery...and then everybody gotta die and they turn into Nazis and all types of shyt...

My pops saw me sad over a middle school thotty and pulled me aside and had me listen to Snoop's 1st album and sip on his Crown Royal and stared into my soul on some..and told me..."G'z up hoes down...".:mjlit:

Ya moms been gettin cheated in since you were atleast in elementary school :lolbron:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
So it aint money over bytches?

:jbhmm:

And I dont know bout you but I was told to have more than one woman just in case your main bail on you or start acting up....