Them Nikkas Had a Parade!!!.Official Season Thread Of The World Champion Miami Heat

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Bron rite now is like Neo in the Matrix he's the only person on our squad who played relax tonite idk why we struggle at their house Wade just struggles there for some reason ..oh yea fukk Jason Terry lmaoooo Bron straight baptized that nikka

Daps
leclutch.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ali's voice: I told ya we was gonna beat their asses! Down 17, in the struggle, nikkas jumping, Terry celebrating early, eat a crow and die ya bishes!!!

:mjpls: and Bron ain't clutch, yep.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THis game cost me some p*ssy but fukk it! 23 straight wins b1tches!!! :pachaha:

My new boo :inlove: is a die hard Celtics fan and im killing her via text rubbing it in. No p*ssy for me tonight. fukk it i'll sacrifice for my squad!:laugh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Im mad as hell right now but I aint even gone be a hoe about it. That was a good ass game. Yall muthafukkas just wouldnt go away. So you know what Imma give props where pros are due. :shake:

Hopefully we see yall in the playoffs.:ehh: Atleast we'll know fukkery will ensue.:obama:

Oh yeah It's still fukk the Heat and don't forget it :youngsabo:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Props to D-Wade for grabbing so many key rebounds on this one.

And fukk all you fakkits that doubted him at the beginning of the season. Dont let me cath you clones in the street talking sh!t about my homie again