Them Nikkas Had a Parade!!!.Official Season Thread Of The World Champion Miami Heat

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:ooh:
Celtics up. We need to blow them fukkas out so send them a message and for Paul Pierce to slit his own throat in the locker room by halftime

Yeah I need them to get they' re wig split.

I need that bytch ass Peanut head muthafukker Terry to get absolutely obliterated too..

fukk them bytch ass nikkas....

124-85 would be :ahh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I think we need to sit back and salute da gawd Wade.

This streak would have ended long ago without his consistent play.

Imagine another superstar taking a seat back to another superstar..he should be admired no homo

None of this would be possible if not for DWade. :to: He's the reason we have a big 3. When he retires they gonna rename Biscayne Blvd to Dwyane Wade Way

Daps
I love Bron to death but Wade IS Miami and the Miami Heat..

one of the goat duos ever

we are blessed

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mjtsrwl2GY1r4fk9jo1_250.gif

That team chemistry :to:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Has nikkas been noticing D Wades on ball defense has been fukkin ridiculous. The nikka is literally locking down everybody he defends, Derozan was 1-10 with Wade defending him, Monta was 3-11, Paul George got shut down by Wade and he is 4 inches shorter. If wade does not make the 1st team all defense then the league is on some bullshyt. Miami should riot if Kobe makes the 1st team and Wade does not.
The fukkery is an inevitable. :pachaha: Wade is either going to be on the second or third all-nba defensive team. Kobe isn't going to get demoted from the first team until he retired.