*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Everytime I pick Arizona to win the tourney or make it far they let me down but, I think this year could be different

Wait, we doin the Coli Tourney challenge this year?

its only right.

the year that sean miller finally gets a banner for at least going to the final four, its gonna be the one that gets taken away by the NCAA.:pachaha:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
like I always say, people gotta stop living in the past.

the new big east is here and its one of the top 2 or 4 conferences in the country.

that tournament was LITTY.

TWO #1 SEEDS.:blessed:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall Region ... and draw/matchup possibility are two different things... :usure:

2015, 2014, 2013 were kinda tough for y’all in terms of draw/matchup

But I’m not seeing much that jumps out at me like :sadcam: “such tough matchups” the past two years or the two years prior to 2013.

I’ll say sometimes y’all get an easier road and sometimes (on paper) the road seems a little more challenging.

But historically Duke’s cakewalks have y’all beat by faaaaar.:smugbiden:

That's not what my man is referencing. Not a single game has been played, so he's clearly talking about our region. Everything beyond that is not in UNC control.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
These guys doing this for ratings but if your team got passed up you might be turning the TV off instead of watching the whole way through clinging to hope. The team reactions to finding their seeding was cool too. This is overproduced for no reason.

they could've made it work with their new routine.

they could've still showed the team reactions but they dropped the ball.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We did beat y’all pretty easily last time and that was without our starting SF. Michigan has been playing a lot better since then though so we’ll see.

They would put us in the same bracket on the 25th anniversary of, well, ya know....

It was early as hell when we played. We were throwing minutes around to three separate point guards too. Moe had a high ankle sprain.

Should be a damn good game. I love how we’re playing.

And fukk you for bringing up 25 years ago :mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
NC A&T playing liberty right now in the CIT on CBS-Sports

A&T tryna make history. if they win this game, they tie the record for biggest turn around in wins in NCAA D-1 history. last year they only won 3 games.

apparently, this is the 3rd CIT game CBS-Sports has shown today.:obama:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
St Mary's got passed over for OU? Lmao

whats crazy is 24 hours before the selection show, st mary's wasn't even in the "last 4 in" conversation.

then a couple bubbles burst and theyre suddenly out of the tournament altogether.

meanwhile, Oklahoma was a team that a lot of people felt shouldn't get in, yet they walk off with a 10-seed against favorable opponents.