*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
More Q1 wins than your bum ass Blue Devils have played, #1 SOS, and 2-1 against the most loaded class in Dook history. Next time tell Dook to take care of bidness instead of letting us up our tourney profile on your watch. :takedat:

Enjoy Pittsburgh

fukk off

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Michigan won’t lose to UNC again. Sweet 16 is as far as them hoes go. :shaq:

We did beat y’all pretty easily last time and that was without our starting SF. Michigan has been playing a lot better since then though so we’ll see.

They would put us in the same bracket on the 25th anniversary of, well, ya know....

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Just filled out my first (of many :scheme:) bracket. Total crapshoot; I don't feel confident about any of these picks beyond the 1-16s and 2-15s.

I've got Villanova going all the way to the final, but I can't shake this feeling that Va. Tech or Bama is going to snipe 'em in R32. Wouldn't be the first time Nova destroyed my bracket.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Where is this notion that UNC gets cakewalks come from? The last two tourneys they've had the hardest region by far.

Overall Region ... and draw/matchup possibility are two different things... :usure:

2015, 2014, 2013 were kinda tough for y’all in terms of draw/matchup

But I’m not seeing much that jumps out at me like :sadcam: “such tough matchups” the past two years or the two years prior to 2013.

I’ll say sometimes y’all get an easier road and sometimes (on paper) the road seems a little more challenging.

But historically Duke’s cakewalks have y’all beat by faaaaar.:smugbiden:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They kidding themselves if they think OU can make any type of run. If they gift them a 11 or 12 seed look forward to a quick first round exit with Trae puttin up 28 pts 8ast 6to on 9-28 shooting :scust:

yep

but fast forward to the selection show, and they give Oklahoma a 10 seed(iirc), lining them up against favorable opponents in the first 2 rounds.

I'm so glad that barkley called them out when ole bul from the committee was on the show.