Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
Myron Medcalf :mjlol: Somebody get his and ESPN bumass outta here
DY8o-bmU8AEVk2p

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I watched one game with FSU this year, and their blackletism was apparent.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I watched one game with FSU this year, and their blackletism was apparent.

Happy for Leonard Hamilton ... FSU coulda gotten rid of him years ago but it knows its lane in the college basketball landscape and stuck it out. Good on FSU.

Elite 8 will have a number of schools that definitely aren’t household college basketball names ... hopefully the play will be decent.

Oh and Coach Cal might need to re-evaluate some things .

@Michael's Black Son

I wouldn’t say it’s shyt... it has been decent and as another poster said the endings have been compelling in many games ... it’s just no “names” have really shown out and no real new names have been created with amazing, lights out individual performances. Loyola is still the story ... but this is college basketball now. Get familiar.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Both are terrible but NBA is fukking worse man. the BS James Harden, LeBron, etc.....soft ass fouls, etc come on man.......

Lebron gets BS soft ass fouls? :why:

Lebron #1 in driving into the lane and yet only #14 in free throws. Why? It's not like guys play defense on him less. It's just he's big so he doesn't get those soft calls that guys like Harden and Curry get on the regular. I mean come on now, how does Lou Williams get more calls than him?

LeBron James has theory about why he’s not getting more calls

Frustrated by lack of foul calls, LeBron says refs 'trying to turn me into a jump shooter'

LeBron James isn't getting to the free throw line

LeBron James Doesn't Get a Free(throw) Pass from Officials | Waiting For Next Year