*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
- Florida State coach "Bunny Colvin"

- White people love them some Gonzaga. Every tournament they get all this hype even though their record is inflated from beating up on teams in the middle of Montana.

4 straight Sweet 16s and they led the title game with 90 seconds left last year. Fall back.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I read about U.K. Loss

How do miss 12 damn FTs

Was KSU doing the hack a shack thing to that kid or something

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

How do miss 12 damn FTs

No the refs blew the whistle anytime anyone breathed on Washington. Kid was at the line all night. Coach Cal strikes again :mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
FSU has some athletic guys but they aren't consistent and they can't make consistent three's. Not taking anything for granted but gonzaga's offense leads a lot to be desired. Fsu will be in a surprise with Michigan's defensive pressure.

I know Simpson's offense is not good, BUT defensive wise I think he's better than Burke/Walton on that end. He has been shutting down opposing point guards all season and he doesn't get the credit he deserves on that end. We got a our confidence back, we have an excellent shot, it's up MAAR & Wagner to keep everyone grounded.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

How do miss 12 damn FTs

nah they were in the double bonus early & dude would get fouled on post ups or offensive rebounds and was just missing... :hhh:

you know Coach Cal don't care bout practicing FTs.. i.e. his D.Rose/Memphis team loss the title game because the same reason... :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

How do miss 12 damn FTs

Refs were calling touch fouls, and Coach Cal's dumbass still ain't teaching FT shooting.

Dude has cost himself probably 2 titles (at Memphis for damn sure) because of that