*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Kentucky isn't as talented as Calipari's previous teams in the last few years. I'm still not sold on them getting to the final four. I expect them to beat Kansas St but, a team like Nevada that's undersized but led with grown ass men like the Martin Twins, Kendall Stephens and Jordan Caroline that can score, is a bad match-up for them.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like all the standalone games now. If the game sucks you're stuck with it

The tourneys about 4 games going on at once and flipping around too all the games

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
UM brehs, what do you think about this A&M game??

Their size and shooting ability scare me. If they get Wagner in foul trouble early and if the threes arent falling it will get ugly quick for Michigan.

Also not having a consistent scorer at the point guard position hurts versus years when we had Walton/Burke that could split the defense and was an offensive threat. Simpson is not. But he's good on defensive end.

Not expecting Michigan to win but will happy if they do. They can't afford a bad shooting night like they did against Montana & UH.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Their size and shooting ability scare me. If they get Wagner in foul trouble early and if the threes arent falling it will get ugly quick for Michigan.

Also not having a consistent scorer at the point guard position hurts versus years when we had Walton/Burke that could split the defense and was an offensive threat. Simpson is not. But he's good on defensive end.

Not expecting Michigan to win but will happy if they do. They can't afford a bad shooting night like they did against Montana & UH.
It’s all about the three ball, if Michigan gets any consistent shooting they will smoke A&M but they are really good inside and Williams moves about as well as a big can.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I mean, you could pretty much say what you’re saying if we were playing any team really. If our threes aren’t falling and if the team we’re playing has good bigs, then we’ll struggle. You ain’t wrong.

I just hope we come out playing better than the first two rounds. We’ve been playing really shytty basketball. Barely good enough to advance. A&M got some long/athletic dudes, but Beilein’s offense is almost created solely to negate that advantage that they might have.

I like us to win this game, but I’m not crazy confident. This seems like the perfect type of team that we lose to. A team that’s not a powerhouse.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
most the the ESPN experts got us losing today :francis: hopefully Beilein uses that as motivation. This team plays better that way in my opinion. As for the game team can't let Texas A&M makes threes. Beilein doesn't mind trading in tough 2s for 3s. Also A&M is turnover prone.

Honestly, they’ve been playing really really well. We’ve been playing like ass. I don’t blame ESPN dudes for taking the Aggies. :yeshrug: