*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They’ve been beating the odds ever seen McLemore got hurt. Two scholarship players already out, your best defender and big man out, everything they did since he went out has been a work of god. I’ve gone into every game since then with those expectations

The reason this L likely won’t mean shyt to anyone in that locker room is that all of them can (and should) return. I believe we have like two juniors. Come back, get Purifoy, Wiley, and McLemore back, Do even better next year :yeshrug:

If we got a 4 seed with one preseason all SEC player imagine what we’re gonna do with 5 :picard:
Y'all don't have any recruits coming in?

I got Kentucky, Villanova, Michigan, Duke in the final 4. I'm not confident about Villanova with them having so many good teams in their bracket. Kentucky got lucky with theirs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all don't have any recruits coming in?
We got a handful of guys we’re looking at, but if no one leaves were already 2 deep at every position I believe. We do have a commit for the 2019 class tho. That being said, I think we’re trying to get this 2018 5 Star E.J Montgomery to recommit. He left due to the FBI ish but he’s still be in the fold ever since.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
He will choke too

:manny:

We need to put some respek on the Big12’s name. :birdman:

... and folks were ready to dismantle the conference. :wow:

Y’all need to stop :ufdup:

Dismantle the fukkin PAC12 how bout that :ufdup:

And who woulda thunk that Clem, FSU and Cuse would be holding the ACC down. :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:

Every bracket in America is fukked

Every bracket has been fukked. Since the straight to hs era and definitely since the one and done.

I don't even try at this point to figure it out. I am still in that discovery zone to get it right. Hopefully when I feel I get a grasp on the field again. Then I can beast again on brackets ...right now, tho...nikka.

GQ FROM JUICE : THAT shyt A HOTBOX, YO!!

ANYBODY COULDA WON THAT shyt!!

ART BARR