Thecoli's favorite youtube feminist has made yet another documentary. This time about bucks and wenches

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This right here is a good point, it's undeniable actually.

Again I don't fukk with the manosphere, I don't think divestors represent all black women. Etc.

But it's wild how he brushed past very important points that lead Black men being radicalized - black boys being targeted more than any other group when not doing anything wrong starting from kindergarten - he just downplays it, says it's not an excuse for radicalization, but defended radicalizatiin for divestors. Of course he would do that.

Has he made a video on the kinergarten study as a whole? Have any youtube/breadtubers done so? There's a lot he could point to for how black boys are victimized.

And of course annoying try-hards on the coli are gonna call you an incel/or say you're projecting for calling out blatant double standards.
The only people really talking about how the education system as a whole fails Black Boys is Dr. t. Hassan Johnson. again as former educators it's criminal that F.D and. Umar Johnson doesn't really talk about this. F.D. said one of the reasons he started his channel was because he noticed issues in Black boys in his class ( and he didn't teach at a hood school) He alluded to the fact that some of the white administrators were suspending Black Boys when they didn't need to.

FD did a whole video about Cop Town training system in Atlanta again he mentioned Black Men being targeted but made his video about BLM theories and sociolism not about race soliders killing Black people.

He's right FD is a simp for Black women and refuses to hold them accountable for anything. Claims to care about the plight of Black Men and Boys but reduces them to "musty nikkas" when they don't agree with it.

He sees the radicalism of Black Boys by social media and basically says suck it up buttercup but women's radicalism is justified.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This nikka thecoli final boss. Breh can thrash most of his male critics because he practices bjj. He's him shytting on ados

Just like FD he's not always wrong. Only stupid people think only AA's are the only black people but he's feminized and not fully on the side on men ...

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I think the biggest issue with FD and Breadtube is
1. the lack of speaking on how patriarchy/capitalism turns Women into the very same narcissistic, selfish, user/abusers that the worst men are often labeled as and thats a huge part of what keeps the manosphere spinning.

YES a lot of men are dealing with resentment and misogyny due to the behaviors of modern day women not lining up with the traditional model of Women before the sexual revolution/Women having more agency.

But there is also the fact that in this patriarchal, digital, capitalist system, being a bad actor in the dating market is REWARDED for both men and women. And a lot of men are bitter and turn to the manosphere because theyve been jilted, rejected, used and abused by women and had good intentions . Telling men "well men did this for hundreds of years to women so tough shyt nikka :troll:" or "You sure you just arent a fake good guy or fukkboi? :jbhmm: " or "Get over it, people get dumped everyday B" doesnt address the fact that a man will do everything society "told him to do" and still get genuinely hurt and used and gaslit into thinking its their fault they got hurt.

The manosphere in and itself becomes poisonous because it focuses too much on women, but what it initially provides is EMPATHY and a avenue for understanding the problem at large (though the conversation eventually skews in the other direction). That is seductive to a lot of men and honestly why even the more sane of us still tune in to straight up loons like BGS and T. Hassan Johnson.

Theyre often wrong, out of touch and vindictive but goddamn at least some of the content talks about how the context of socioeconomics is creating flawed family units led by flawed women who are creating flawed boys.

Maybe FD feels he cant comment on that because hes a dude but the inability to address that is particularly a point of contention i have with him.

2. The Black Nerd argument seems to be a huge blind spot for him. Theres a whole diatribe i can go into but essentially I think he misses the point that the Manosphere was founded by Black Men who by and large were Black nerds who probably had interests and hobbies that were more socially acceptable with White People. Not to mention the fact that Patriarchy means a Black Man can become more easily accessible to White People (whether implicitly or unconsciously) often time at the cost of alienating himself from the Black community.

The internet has changed things for sure and this is less and less of a thing BUT the damage was done. Many Black Men are never going to forgive and forget how their peers (especially female peers) treated them even IF they eventually found a Black spouse/Black mother of their children or can court Black Women now. Once again its a jarring feeling to do "everything right" and still get called a c00n, sellout, square, educated lame and told its your fault it happened to you.

And to see the worst actors get rewarded with the same praise and adoration from Women, who you are told know better than you and will appreciate a good thing.

Once again its a point of contention with me that the perspective of "Maybe hundreds of years of Black Oppression IS creating Women who are just as ignorant, dysfunctional, and toxic as the worst of Black Men and that could be a factor in creating Black Men who resent Black Women? :jbhmm: " is never considered or talked about.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see him argue with Irami (Funky Academic).

Both are for Black people.
Both married with kids.
Both would be considered "educated lames"

Except Irami tends to hold women accountable and calls out ratchet culture. He also would probably argue more about black male vulnerability than the guy in the OP.

Also it would be interesting since Irami is married to a WW.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yea, you definitely wouldn’t talk crazy to me in person. Clown ass nikkas act real brave on here man smh

1. Shut the fukk up
OMs2nwP.png

2. I don't fight but I always win, pleighboi. Take that how you will.
ZFGdgN1.png