Thecoli's favorite youtube feminist has made yet another documentary. This time about bucks and wenches

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Just watched video and it just confirmed everything I thought about him. Makes me dislike him more tbh.

(Disclaimer: I don't fukk with the manosphere. I've never endorsed Kevin Samuels, I think FnF are the biggest losers on the planet, etc. I dont like them)

1.) At the 17-18 minute mark, when he points out how maybe some black men have had some bad experiences with stereotyping in school, negative misinformation targeted at black men, romantic experiences, etc. He points how it is not an excuse for some black men to harm others (without even condemning the people who harmed black men at all. You see that?).

Yet when it comes to divestors - who he has said he does not want to speak about because they "are a small amount of people" - he says "they have much better evidence" for their talking points and basically defends them by pointing out how their experiences are valid and references Meg/Tory, the Brick Lady, etc. He sympathizes with them by pointing out they're depressed. Any condemnation is still wrapped up in a "both sides"

2.) The beginning of the video laid the foundation for it all. "I love Black women, i don't like y'all nikkas"

Dude refers to black men as "nikkas" in a pejorative context (even used the term "musty nikkas") a LOT in the video... in a video that's meant to criticize certain black men who dislike him... knowing his audience is made up of largely non-black men.

That alone says it all. He is literally one of those "I'm one of the good black men!" types of people.

He has no problem being inflammatory towards black men... minimizing what black men deal with it... speaking down to them even in a video that's supposed to be sympathetic to us, like we are bad children.

Even his video about black male objectification and sexuality still sees him speaking down to black men who try to project sex appeal like as if they are immature kids who have an excuse but still need to wisen up.

His videos are still frequently dissing black men to a non-black audience. (And as usual he rambles on). He says he loves black women and doesn't want to focus on divestors because they are a "minor group" but in reality, he just wants their approval. He just wants to be non-threeatening so others can pat him on the head and feel comfortable with him. And I can't fukk with that.
You're mostly repeating what he admits to doing. He mostly got smoke for nikkas he think are misbehaving. But none of this explains why most of his viewership is male, Black males apparently....the groups we claim he panders to don't sit through his videos. The nikkas he bad mouth do :russ:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You're mostly repeating what he admits to doing. He mostly got smoke for nikkas he think are misbehaving. But none of this explains why most of his viewership is male, Black males apparently....the groups we claim he panders to don't sit through his videos. The nikkas he bad mouth do :russ:
There's black men interested in non-manosphere content. And that's fine.

I just don't like how he speaks about black men and the vibe of the video :manny:

Did he show numbers that his audience is mostly black men? I'm not doubting you or him, I just wanna know the exact numbers. Because a LOT of the comments on the videos include people from different demographics who also announce it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Did he show numbers that his audience is mostly black men? I'm not doubting you or him, I just wanna know the exact numbers. Because a LOT of the comments on the videos include people from different demographics who also announce it.

Breh, how often do you comment on videos?

I only ask because a quick Google search tells me that on average, anywhere from 1 in 200 to 1 in 1000 viewers of a YouTube video actually leaves a comment.

I can't imagine that being a good representative sample of the types of people who watch his videos. If you watch someone regularly I don't think you'd be commenting on their shyt all the time.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
As an aside, this dude has a video about black men and sexual validation where he brought up how one of his boys was getting mad hoes while he wasn't. Hopefully someone can link the video because I forgot.

starts 10:45
What the fukk is a breh supposed to take away from that?
I guess let young black boys know they don’t have to obsess over their lack of sexual prowess?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah,he got yall with this one 12:40. Yall have been brainwashed to hate black women due to being consumed by internet content that degrades black men

"Yall addicted to that shyt":wow:
Since it's clear that he's reading this ( He might be the OP) the reason that even his audience is mostly Men is because Women and especially Black Women want to hear bytched dunk on Black Men all the time.

As one of those "Manosphere nikkas" That he talks about I actually don't like echo chambers and confirmation biases or even super hurt people using terms like Straggledaggles. or even Kiesha to explain what is really going on. If you can make an intelligent point I'll give a listen. It's not that he won't dunk on Divestors he doesn't acknowledge Intelliigent Brothers Like Dr. T. Hassan Johnson or Dr. Tommy Curry ( and that's if Dr. Ron O'Neal or Green Gorrilla is too spicy for him) again all ",Manosphere nikkas" Get lumped into Tommy Sotomayor or Fresh n Fit without him ever talking about BGS IMBMOR

BGS just did a stream about the Mouse Uptopia that was science based and not blaming women he put the blame on societies where you make live too easy for people i.e the Bread and Ciruses of Rome that leads to the death of a civilvation and take over by people with a harder more traditional kind of society. fukk roasting Andrew Tate talk about Machievelli he talked about this in The Prince and in Discorses and he did it without mentioning "modern women" or any of this Red pilled stuff.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Breh, how often do you comment on videos?

I only ask because a quick Google search tells me that on average, anywhere from 1 in 200 to 1 in 1000 viewers of a video actually comments.

I can't imagine that being a good representative sample of the types of people who watch his videos. If you watch someone regularly I don't think you'd be commenting on their shyt all the time.
Good point, i'll concede

starts 10:45

I guess let young black boys know they don’t have to obsess over their lack of sexual prowess?

I suppose so. That is not a bad message at all. But I just don't know helpful that'll be. Maybe I'm looking at things through the wrong lens :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed this

:ehh:
The dude even referenced the "scaring the hoes"Thread. nikka is on here more than me.

Again while disagreeing with this cat I can defenitely see his take on Divestors and how that just feeds on rage bait content and this from a guy on record as beleiving that Black women generally "prefer"white dudes.

He's right also that dudes want hopium and blue pill/ purple pill ëverything is gonna be alright" content

Son is also right about not hearing chicks say Ï like white guys" I almost never heard it either mainly because like most Black people we grew up in all Black spaces where whether you wanted to date IR was irrlevelvant.

But the maddening thing is homie referenced the study of the implict bias against Black Boys and how that leads to the school to prison pipeline yet completely skipped over that. Literally gave it half a bar. The thing that directly leads to the Gender war he even said it yet what's most important is roasting the ghost of Kevin Samuels.

He didn't talk about how Black women's hate watching of Kevin blew him up or worried about hoe criticizing Adrew Tate will shead a bigger light on him.

In a wierd way he's saying what Men do and think matters way more than what women think.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bucks and wenches will be the first to complain..as expected. :mjpls:
Are yáll really about to turn this wide backed wierdo into a Coli Daddy??? is it that easy? Just show a few videos and a nikka gets a super thread?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One last point about women only wanted to hear Black Men being dunked on is his friend Tee Noir ( who I also watch from time to time. Shorty is honest about saying that if nikkas like something she's against it. And made a video calling Sexy Redd ( who I never heard coli dudes celebrate) is being tokenized by Black Men because she's down to smash broke boys.

Again that's a Mr. Fantastic style strech but she's clear on where she stands it's dunk on nikkas even when the subject is not nikkas ( and most of her content is critiqing aspects of women's culture without "scaring the hoes". by Blaming them. But at the end of the day she's keeping it a buck.

Wheras Homeboy sounds like a Manosphere apologist by even bringing up the struggles of Black boys even if he's not blaming their mothers because you don't have to be in the Manosphere to know that Black mothers are failing to protect their own Black sons who they claim to love.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I suppose so. That is not a bad message at all. But I just don't know helpful that'll be. Maybe I'm looking at things through the wrong lens :jbhmm:
he set that point up to ask why black boys (men too) look at each other and immediately cast judgement on who gets hoes and who doesn’t.

he tied that to BM’s bodies being seen as a commodity with features (big dikk) by slave masters being seen as prize..

Also spoke about Cleaver’s take on the BM being the body and the WM being the brain.

overtime that line of thinking morphed into internet jokes, dikk policing, and mythical expectations of how we fukk. I can see how BM may feel less of a man due to their lack of sexual experience or sexual inactivity

above is me putting it into the lens I saw while watching the video as well as reading Soul on Ice. You a smart poster so I’m sure you hip on all that.

It can be helpful by teaching black teens and young adults not to chain down their perception of their own sexuality by assuming they need to a certain or have a certain # by a certain age to not only express themselves — but to be a man.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Are yáll really about to turn this wide backed wierdo into a Coli Daddy??? is it that easy? Just show a few videos and a nikka gets a super thread?

Calling him a "wide-backed weirdo" is hilarious, but also goes towards on of his points about Black male desirability and the stereotype Black men are supposed to live up to.

He's an out-of-shape nerd (as am I, if we're keeping it a buck) yet he has pretty much everything Black men strive for, like a house, a wife, two boys and a fulfilling career doing what he loves (which I also have--except having a boy and a girl--if we're continuing to keep it a buck). Not only that, it seems he had most of those things before he got popular on YouTube.

Basically, he has everything that Black men were told requires us being over 6ft, with a 6-pack, 6 certs, and 6 figures to have. This nikka is shaped like Fat Buu and has a committed relationship; maybe that should tell you that all this body image stuff is bullshyt?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Calling him a "wide-backed weirdo" is hilarious, but also goes towards on of his points about Black male desirability and the stereotype Black men are supposed to live up to.

He's an out-of-shape nerd (as am I, if we're keeping it a buck) yet he has pretty much everything Black men strive for, like a house, a wife, two boys and a fulfilling career doing what he loves (which I also have--except having a boy and a girl--if we're continuing to keep it a buck). Not only that, it seems he had most of those things before he got popular on YouTube.

Basically, he has everything that Black men were told requires us being over 6ft, with a 6-pack, 6 certs, and 6 figures to have. This nikka is shaped like Fat Buu and has a committed relationship; maybe that should tell you that all this body image stuff is bullshyt?
True and maybe he should discuss or better yet have his wife discuss how and why they got together.

If he wants to use the Touch grass argument it seems like the corny. guy finally getting the fly girl is not happening as much. I was just looking for a Different World clip and although I saw one where it appeared that he finally smashed Denise he eventually got with Whitley which seemed impossible because she was a boule breezy and homie was a cornball from the hood.

shyt like that happens but you don't really hear about it. Damon Young who wrote that wierd hit piece Black Men are the white people of Black People also was a weirdo who got the girl next door.

My point is if Homie wants to be an advocate of Black people he needs to do that and that might require him to criticize Black women just like he criticizes Black Men.

Or you could just be another Just world fallacy Leftist and scream about Trump and the Police state and go full BLM.

Or he needs to have Black women talk about how they picked dudes like him because you just don't hear about this shyt on the internet and it's a wide open lane. Having a wide back would actually help his case because everyone saw what Derrick Jaxsn was doing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just watched video and it just confirmed everything I thought about him. Makes me dislike him more tbh.

(Disclaimer: I don't fukk with the manosphere. I've never endorsed Kevin Samuels, I think FnF are the biggest losers on the planet, etc. I dont like them)

1.) At the 17-18 minute mark, when he points out how maybe some black men have had some bad experiences with stereotyping in school, negative misinformation targeted at black men, romantic experiences, etc. He points how it is not an excuse for some black men to harm others (without even condemning the people who harmed black men at all. You see that?).

Yet when it comes to divestors - who he has said he does not want to speak about because they "are a small amount of people" - he says "they have much better evidence" for their talking points and basically defends them by pointing out how their experiences are valid and references Meg/Tory, the Brick Lady, etc. He sympathizes with them by pointing out they're depressed. Any condemnation is still wrapped up in a "both sides"

2.) The beginning of the video laid the foundation for it all. "I love Black women, i don't like y'all nikkas"

Dude refers to black men as "nikkas" in a pejorative context (even used the term "musty nikkas") a LOT in the video... in a video that's meant to criticize certain black men who dislike him... knowing his audience is made up of largely non-black men.

That alone says it all. He is literally one of those "I'm one of the good black men!" types of people.

He has no problem being inflammatory towards black men... minimizing what black men deal with it... speaking down to them even in a video that's supposed to be sympathetic to us, like we are bad children.

Even his video about black male objectification and sexuality still sees him speaking down to black men who try to project sex appeal like as if they are immature kids who have an excuse but still need to wisen up.

His videos are still frequently dissing black men to a non-black audience. (And as usual he rambles on). He says he loves black women and doesn't want to focus on divestors because they are a "minor group" but in reality, he just wants their approval. He just wants to be non-threeatening so others can pat him on the head and feel comfortable with him. And I can't fukk with that.
Damn Bars.. You said it way better than me but I want to footstomp on the first point where he talks about a study of Kindergarteners and the Black Boy was looked at as misbehaving. He acknowledged that Yet said that somehow manosphere thinking is the problem. Black Boys being targeted and sent to special ed classes is the issue yet again only half a bar from him.

But countless dunking on "Musty nikkas" fukk this guy for that.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
But the maddening thing is homie referenced the study of the implict bias against Black Boys and how that leads to the school to prison pipeline yet completely skipped over that. Literally gave it half a bar. The thing that directly leads to the Gender war he even said it yet what's most important is roasting the ghost of Kevin Samuels.

He didn't talk about how Black women's hate watching of Kevin blew him up or worried about hoe criticizing Adrew Tate will shead a bigger light on him.

In a wierd way he's saying what Men do and think matters way more than what women think.
This right here is a good point, it's undeniable actually.

Again I don't fukk with the manosphere, I don't think divestors represent all black women. Etc.

But it's wild how he brushed past very important points that lead Black men being radicalized - black boys being targeted more than any other group when not doing anything wrong starting from kindergarten - he just downplays it, says it's not an excuse for radicalization, but defended radicalizatiin for divestors. Of course he would do that.

Has he made a video on the kinergarten study as a whole? Have any youtube/breadtubers done so? There's a lot he could point to for how black boys are victimized.

And of course annoying try-hards on the coli are gonna call you an incel/or say you're projecting for calling out blatant double standards.