Thecoli's favorite conspiracy theorists Jaguar Wright claims Meg Thee Stallion is trans

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Meg needs to report to my residence for testing to rule out this slander.......have to do some cervical bludgeoning for confirmation

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Jaguar went full nut after Malik B and her son died. I'm assuming that she goes on these social media rants regularly. When she mentions a current hot celeb, people notice. Otherwise they ignore her.

I'd suggest that people ignore her, but social media figures who regularly lie and make up shyt get burn here.....so I'd be wasting my breath.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She sound stupid AF. First of all, yes a Stallion is a male horse but men have been using that word as slang to describe thick sexy women way before Meg came out so that's obviously where she got it from. Second how would going to jail keep Torys mouth shut? He's in jail not dead.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
This reminds me of the Martin episode where they went to Hollywood for the Varnell Show, and him and Tommy was in the room with the other celebrities and Tommy was talking to a woman and Martin told him "This is Hollywood. Check the neck".

Now I'm not saying that Megan is a man, but Martin Lawrence obviously knew some stuff about some of these celebrities to expose this in his TV show in the 90s. That's probably why he was yelling in street with a gun saying "they trying to kill me". And for Jaguar Wright to say this, she's been in the industry for years to expose some of this shyt but people quick to dismiss her as being crazy, like how they do Orlando Brown and Dave Chappelle.
Shut yo ass up goofball

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This reminds me of the Martin episode where they went to Hollywood for the Varnell Show, and him and Tommy was in the room with the other celebrities and Tommy was talking to a woman and Martin told him "This is Hollywood. Check the neck".

Now I'm not saying that Megan is a man, but Martin Lawrence obviously knew some stuff about some of these celebrities to expose this in his TV show in the 90s. That's probably why he was yelling in street with a gun saying "they trying to kill me". And for Jaguar Wright to say this, she's been in the industry for years to expose some of this shyt but people quick to dismiss her as being crazy, like how they do Orlando Brown and Dave Chappelle.

Yea you sound crazy as fukk

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost every conspiracy person is a loser irl. They latch onto conspiracies to make themselves feel smart because their whole life they were literally never the smart kid in any grade or class.
Thought you’d be excited to hear the news:ehh:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I done told y'all time and time again about this crazy ass lady. And this thing where big back burly bytches shyt on MTS looks has got to stop.