Thecoli's favorite conspiracy theorists Jaguar Wright claims Meg Thee Stallion is trans

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
51e1894b2eb1e798fdc79e7c574ada98.jpg
Megan-Thee-Stallion-Holly-Thomas-Megan-Mom-babyjpg.jpg

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's disrespectful to assume someone's gender identity and even if she was trans, what difference does it make? She makes good music. That's all that matters

Avoiding all the potential demonic content in this post - saying that Meg makes good music is just crazy. You need to be institutionalized just like this conspiracy lady :hubie:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This reminds me of the Martin episode where they went to Hollywood for the Varnell Show, and him and Tommy was in the room with the other celebrities and Tommy was talking to a woman and Martin told him "This is Hollywood. Check the neck".

Now I'm not saying that Megan is a man, but Martin Lawrence obviously knew some stuff about some of these celebrities to expose this in his TV show in the 90s. That's probably why he was yelling in street with a gun saying "they trying to kill me". And for Jaguar Wright to say this, she's been in the industry for years to expose some of this shyt but people quick to dismiss her as being crazy, like how they do Orlando Brown and Dave Chappelle.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds me of the Martin episode where they went to Hollywood for the Varnell Show, and him and Tommy was in the room with the other celebrities and Tommy was talking to a woman and Martin told him "This is Hollywood. Check the neck".

Now I'm not saying that Megan is a man, but Martin Lawrence obviously knew some stuff about some of these celebrities to expose this in his TV show in the 90s. That's probably why he was yelling in street with a gun saying "they trying to kill me". And for Jaguar Wright to say this, she's been in the industry for years to expose some of this shyt but people quick to dismiss her as being crazy, like how they do Orlando Brown and Dave Chappelle.
You can be in the industry and know secrets AND be batshyt crazy at the same time

Like use your common sense lol. Megan the Stallion is obvisouly not a trans :heh:

And this nikka OB may have smashed a few Ravens but he also is on drugs and obviously needs meds

Y’all be believing and looking up to anybody these days I see how nikkas end up in cults