Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
mandela-translator-o.gif

my ex is real, but she never posted her real pictures on this site, those pictures you see is of her oldest sister kim. I don't even know if she knows that she has been exposed for lying, it's crazy because she started using pictures of herself a while ago and told me but yet no one else noticed. All of her sisters look somewhat alike.

I'm about to text her, wow y'all crazy, but she ain't a man though I can vouch for that.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Thanks for the translation breh :salute:

ETA: I see there's more fukkery this beautiful Saturday morning :mjcry:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
fuk i look like boxing outside my fam spot making the hood hot yall internet nikkas wild brazy.

If im fake kome g me nikka he got all my info in his inbox

If you're so real, why have you been on the internet for hours defending your "girl" and insults? Take your own advice and get some fresh air. It's Saturday, right? :smugfavre:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
If you so real, why you been on the internet for hours defending your "girl" and insults? Take your own advice and get some fresh air. It's Saturday, right? :smugfavre:
nikka yall tagged me on this shyt i said what i had to say. Niggss tight they internet crush fished yall and nikkas wanna woof like im a fake nikka kuz some bs shorty did fuxk all that

Status
Not open for further replies.