Not open for further replies.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
following the script to a tee
Aight my nikka u kan have that nikkas life depending on hoes yall never gone meet yall buggin
Real shyt slime...You fukkin frauding my nikka

this whole blood act you carrying is lame as fukk too

stop wolfin and keep it 100. You coli nikkas create personas everyday

you pretending you know shyt and on top of that you typing like you a middle school girl

i cant stand you coli nikkas
on pete ill duff u nikka fux off my dixk p*ssy. What persona my dude Thats that shyt yall be on. dont even be up here like that or posting no bullshyt. deadass b I dont even know half yall nikkas or speak to half yall nikkas. If it aint bout sports yall p*ssys dont see me post. Go outside bro its saturday cookout weather let this shyt breathe And hop off my dixk.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
wait....... they're not the same person? :wtf:

nope :mjlol:

how small is this world that two different nikkas, living in two different parts of the world, have fukked the same chick before, and managed to relay each of their respective relationships of this same girl to the same website? :skip: :skip: :skip:

if yall nikkas believe this i'm done :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Aight my nikka u kan have that nikkas life depending on hoes yall never gone meet yall buggin

on pete ill duff u nikka fux off my dixk p*ssy. What persona my dude Thats that shyt yall be on. dont even be up here like that or posting no bullshyt. deadass b I dont even know half yall nikkas or speak to half yall nikkas. If it aint bout sports yall p*ssys dont see me post. Go outside bro its saturday cookout weather let this shyt breathe And hop off my dixk.
you forgot to x the c in cookout.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

how small is this world that two different nikkas, living in two different parts of the world, have fukked the same chick before, and managed to relay each of their respective relationships of this same girl to the same website? :skip: :skip: :skip:

the funny thing is supposedly this nikka "loudaffair" was locked up but dude got mug shots from late last year

http://wakemugshots.com/diquan-vondre-mcgill-2/

Charge(s):

10-18-2014 14-71.1 POSS STOLEN GOODS/PROP (F)

10-18-2014 14-100 OBTAIN PROPERTY FALSE PRETENSE

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

:whoa: I'm not invested in this. She ain't a paag and I dont flirt with screen names Im not thirsty :manny:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

now who have we heard say this before?

ShaqDrinks_original.gif

Derek out here blackfacing NY nikkas :dead:

illadope

きんが
Daps

Why you type like you special needs???

Status
Not open for further replies.