TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry but no way that chick is fake.

She's interacted with multiple posters in real life as well as that whole situation with that loudaffair dude a couple years back. :manny:

Unless this is some elaborate 3 year plan with one person pulling the strings on 3+ different accounts idk how this is fake. :yeshrug:

I can't even say the account got hacked because I see on her profile page she's interacted with that dude @Millions in real life and he seems to be a real person.

Only thing I'm certain of is the Shebadd pics that were posted here two years ago ain't the same as the one posted recently. I also found it funny how she was talking about working in Atlanta when she was in NC a couple years ago plus that @Millions lives in NC too.:yeshrug:

I guess I was wrong. I want to hear @Millions opinion on this, since he's the only one that's close to he/she. That's if @Millions is legit. I think he lives in NYC. Cause I recognize the BX since it's in uptown NY.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That doesn't rule out that it's two chicks running one account.

Explain how two chicks can post at the same time on twitter acknowledging the coli and confirming they know each other and they are both Shebadd? That was a give away for me.

They are probably laughing at the coli right now.

neither of those girls posted on that twitter account are and for damn sure look nothing like @iam.kinki (the real kinky kourture, who sheebadd is pretending to be) bruh... let it go bruh.. hope you aint send nothing foul to it :sadcam:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
neither of those girls posted on that twitter account are @iam.kinki (the real kinky kourture) bruh... let the dream die..
She never said she was Kinky. I remember her saying Kinky taught her in that other thread. I can't look it up right now can someone post it.

It's not farfetched for strippers to know one another. Most don't strip at just one club.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She never said she was Kinky. I remember her saying Kinky taught her in that other thread. I can't look it up right now can someone post it.

the fukk you mean she never said she was kinky??? her fukking TWITTER account in her signature is IamKinkyKourture and has the same booking info as @iam.kinki

bruh you arent this naive are you ??

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
neither of those girls posted on that twitter account are and for damn sure look nothing like @iam.kinki (the real kinky kourture, who sheebadd is pretending to be) bruh... let it go bruh.. hope you aint send nothing foul to it :sadcam:
You should've done more. You only made sly comments, you should have made a sticky.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You should've done more. You only made sly comments, you should have made a sticky.

threads got merged and its blown up 30 more pages since the original exposure

but its simple

@SheeBadd is pretending to be a stripper named Kinky Kourture from NC but relocated to Atlanta, forgot to update her instagram info in her signature (account no longer existed). When asked for its new instagram, linked @ninistacks_ (same picture as who @SheeBadd currently been posting).

the problem is @SheeBadd forgot to remove the booking info linking to kinky.daboss from its twitter account.. which leads to https://instagram.com/iam.kinki/ who is CURRENTLY in NC (not atlanta) and looks NOTHING like @SheeBadd and @SheeBadd twitter account had the same stripper website as @iam.kinki instagram .. 2 different people with same booking info/website info.. someone copying someone. The difference is @SheeBadd pictures it posted awhile ago look nothing like the pictures posted recently.

When doing a cache for Kinky Kourture, **** twitter used to be linked to the email used in the booking info :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.