TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: yall doing too much. op is who she says she is. **** is making yall go crazy.

bruh the jaw, nose and lips of the girl posted from 2 years ago arent close to the same as the girl posted in the avatar of the poster now.. 2 completely different broads unless she had surgery

I drink hennessy or ciroc 2-4 times a week since 2010 and :flabbynsick: for it but heavy drinking dont speed your aging up that quick. itll hit us in a few years though :sadcam:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh the jaw, nose and lips of the girl posted from 2 years ago arent close to the same as the girl posted in the avatar of the poster now.. 2 completely different broads unless she had surgery

I drink hennessy or ciroc 2-4 times a week since 2010 and :flabbynsick: for it but heavy drinking dont speed your aging up that quick. itll hit us in a few years though :sadcam:
But who says she just drinking though???:mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
im around some of the biggest molly and coke users walking this earth :skip: nothing gonna change the fact that the girl in that 1st picture jaw is a lot longer and different than the girl in the 4th picture

Judith-Cries-Gives-Away-Position.gif

35i3ma0.jpg

2zyhnrm.jpg

ou49sp.jpg

2cgdguq.jpg

2vhskd0.jpg

4425.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.