the youngins are fkkn out of control, ur boi was almost outta here

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You ain’t lied one bit bro, all the brehs here are welcoming towards each other. It’s always love, been like that and for the most part still is.

I think it might be just south Seattle experiencing this right now, haven’t heard anything bad from west, north or central in a minute.

Where did u stay when u were out here?
I don't know the local names for areas but I was staying around Ravenna/Wedgewood area (I think that's NE?)

shyt had extra wide sidewalks :whoo: felt like a luxury stroll through the neighborhood

I didn't even get to explore the whole city but everywhere I did go was love :banderas: I thought it was dope seeing everyone and they mama pulling rain gear out of nowhere when it started sprinkling randomly

shyt "Seattle-able" used to be a term on Nahright blog for women who were so bad you needed to hide em somewhere so a famous nikka didn't scoop em

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
soulja-boy-shooting.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

these gang bangers had a full shoot out near a playground at this apartment. I was visiting family.
two of the shooters were like 50 feet away, while 2, possibly 3 were shooting back at them 120 feet away my direction.

so many kids outside riding their scooters :snoop:

I took cover and was yelling at people to get away at the top of my lungs,
people walking around had no fkn clue the difference between guns and fireworks sound. I had to YELL non stop alerting others.

the bullets were going through apartment walls behind me and around me (whistling sound). when things dyed down
I went to every door to see if anyone got hit inside of those apartments.

a black dad was almost in tears when I showed him where the bullet went inside of his apartment, right above where his daughter was in.
a mexican and white lady apartment also got hit

BRING THE DEATH PENALTY BACK!

Seattle is BAD right now, these shootings are getting so ridiculous.

it just happened like 1.5 hour ago. I've never been more terrified in my life then when I found out my mom went for a walk.
when I seen her walking back from a safe direction, I was relieved.

just a month ago, a 10 year old girl also got hit and unfortunately died.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:francis:

these gang bangers had a full shoot out near a playground at this apartment. I was visiting family.
two of the shooters were like 50 feet away, while 2, possibly 3 were shooting back at them 120 feet away my direction.

so many kids outside riding their scooters :snoop:

I took cover and was yelling at people to get away at the top of my lungs,
people walking around had no fkn clue the difference between guns and fireworks sound. I had to YELL non stop alerting others.

the bullets were going through apartment walls behind me and around me (whistling sound). when things dyed down
I went to every door to see if anyone got hit inside of those apartments.

a black dad was almost in tears when I showed him where the bullet went inside of his apartment, right above where his daughter was in.
a mexican and white lady apartment also got hit

BRING THE DEATH PENALTY BACK!
Disgusted