the youngins are fkkn out of control, ur boi was almost outta here

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
said this in a previous thread, the seattle i visited like 2-3 years ago, i would've had no idea they got down like this

i actually liked that spot, was the last region i wanted to visit and prolly settle down in, but the nonstop reports of the most ignorant violence been coming out of that place consistently now :scust: the most mindless fukkery going on in a city where you're supposed to be off the grid and in peace

both Seattle and Portland are getting dragged down by all the crime and homelessness and these are the only major cities in the Pacific Northwest worth going to anyway :why: what's going on in these spots that cause so many to crash out

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Skyway area

I really thought I was outta here, I could see all of them taking position and shooting at each other.

Was like 20 seconds long but never felt more vulnerable :snoop:
your mom casually taking walks in the hood tho breh? even if it's not the hood forreal obviously shyt going down over there

i had to snap on some women in my family for moving like that, thinking it's the 60's and these kids give a damn that they're elders, no papperspray or anything to defend themselves smh idk why our people always wait until something extreme happens before they try to think about safety

convinced them to either walk the track at the rec nearby or a few rich neighborhoods not far away they could walk around in and not worry about shyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm tired of repeating myself on things the black community can do to better ourselves.

Like I always say, look after yourself and family only.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
your mom casually taking walks in the hood tho breh? even if it's not the hood forreal obviously shyt going down over there

i had to snap on some women in my family for moving like that, thinking it's the 60's and these kids give a damn that they're elders, no papperspray or anything to defend themselves smh idk why our people always wait until something extreme happens before they try to think about safety

convinced them to either walk the track at the rec nearby or a few rich neighborhoods not far away they could walk around in and not worry about shyt

The thing is, Seattle has no hoods or areas with red flags like other cities, its million dollar homes and beautiful apartments. this shyt makes no sense.
Oh she's not walking no more, me or one of my siblings will be taking her to the lake on our day off.

i be forgetting about bryn mawr/skyway

There also george zimmer incident that happened recently not too far from here. a white wannabe cop shot a black teenager returning a toy gun. smh

https://www.king5.com/article/news/...eads/281-3965694a-0e19-48b0-8ed6-764842844f72

Why you ain’t shoot back soft ass nikka

I was too busy trying to survive and warn others, this aint the movies man

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
said this in a previous thread, the seattle i visited like 2-3 years ago, i would've had no idea they got down like this

i actually liked that spot, was the last region i wanted to visit and prolly settle down in, but the nonstop reports of the most ignorant violence been coming out of that place consistently now :scust: the most mindless fukkery going on in a city where you're supposed to be off the grid and in peace

both Seattle and Portland are getting dragged down by all the crime and homelessness and these are the only major cities in the Pacific Northwest worth going to anyway :why: what's going on in these spots that cause so many to crash out

Bro it didn't use to be like this, I don't know when shyt went this bad but now it's down the gutters. These are teenagers in these shooting, so you know they're influenced by drill culture. hoodies and sweat pants. they can't shoot for shyt, they hit everything except their target. smh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The thing is, Seattle has no hoods or areas with red flags like other cities, its million dollar homes and beautiful apartments. this shyt makes no sense.
Oh she's not walking no more, me or one of my siblings will be taking her to the lake on our day off.
yea this is what kinda bummed me out about it, you wanna live there cuz it's pretty and seemingly nice to walk around in, definitely has the vibe for young professionals or people ready to start a family

but local nikkas who never been to REAL grimey cities don't understand or appreciate it so they treating that shyt like GTA :scusthov: move that shyt to a small town with low population so nikkas can crash out as much as they want or something

aint nothing worse than dealing with hood shyt in a dope neighborhood :snoop:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
yea this is what kinda bummed me out about it, you wanna live there cuz it's pretty and seemingly nice to walk around in, definitely has the vibe for young professionals or people ready to start a family

but local nikkas who never been to REAL grimey cities don't understand or appreciate it so they treating that shyt like GTA :scusthov: move that shyt to a small town with low population so nikkas can crash out as much as they want or something

aint nothing worse than dealing with hood shyt in a dope neighborhood :snoop:

exactly, they want to be chicago so bad. All I hear is 'opps' 'slide' 'we in to it' etc, they all sound like von :smh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bro it didn't use to be like this, I don't know when shyt went this bad but now it's down the gutters. These are teenagers in these shooting, so you know they're influenced by drill culture. hoodies and sweat pants. they can't shoot for shyt, they hit everything except their target. smh
man i never been in a city that showed me so much love off GP for absolutely no reason :wow::mjcry:

had people walking up to me with the :blessed: a nikka really felt welcome there like i was back down south

haven't seen nothing but complete bullshyt come outta that place since i left :skip:

im from the south so usually it's enough nikkas where you can find a productive pocket and be out the way from the crash outs (or they atleast got enough manners to tell you to slide before shyt goes down, just my experience :hubie: )

but the sheer randomness of the fukkery in Seattle got me thinking about researching some :mjpls: techniques so i can stay out the way if i ever come back up that way, i don't do none of that hood safari shyt if im not in my local state anyway

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Probably should find a way to keep guns away from youngins
You get caught using a firearm like that, I ain't got a problem with your fingers being removed as punishment, fck them kids, just had some idiots shoot up the beach in my city its been 90 degrees so it was HUNDREDS of people out there with kids people diving into the lake to take cover :martin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Seattle is BAD right now, these shootings are getting so ridiculous.

it just happened like 1.5 hour ago. I've never been more terrified in my life then when I found out my mom went for a walk.
when I seen her walking back from a safe direction, I was relieved.

just a month ago, a 10 year old girl also got hit and unfortunately died.

nikkas survive shootouts everyday b, you tough right? you'll be aight.:stopitslime:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
man i never been in a city that showed me so much love off GP for absolutely no reason :wow::mjcry:

had people walking up to me with the :blessed: a nikka really felt welcome there like i was back down south

haven't seen nothing but complete bullshyt come outta that place since i left :skip:

im from the south so usually it's enough nikkas where you can find a productive pocket and be out the way from the crash outs (or they atleast got enough manners to tell you to slide before shyt goes down, just my experience :hubie: )

but the sheer randomness of the fukkery in Seattle got me thinking about researching some :mjpls: techniques so i can stay out the way if i ever come back up that way, i don't do none of that hood safari shyt if im not in my local state anyway

You ain’t lied one bit bro, all the brehs here are welcoming towards each other. It’s always love, been like that and for the most part still is.

I think it might be just south Seattle experiencing this right now, haven’t heard anything bad from west, north or central in a minute.

Where did u stay when u were out here?