The youngest girl from the Bernie Mac show has onlyfans

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I say what no one else wants to say. If you think that potbelly middle age looking Latina is a beautiful bytch w/ a nice body then I’m Beyoncé. :francis: Someone said he was married to a beautiful Latina and that’s what I was expecting.

But he is doing better than the others and seems to have actually invested in a long term future. The girl in the op is doing bad at life, I wish I would have a man and two kids and im on camera selling p*ssy for a few dollars. shyt I can be broke with a busted Christmas tree by myself. Couldn’t be me.

:dead:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I say what no one else wants to say. If you think that potbelly middle age looking Latina is a beautiful bytch w/ a nice body then I’m Beyoncé. :francis: Someone said he was married to a beautiful Latina and that’s what I was expecting.

But he is doing better than the others and seems to have actually invested in a long term future. The girl in the op is doing bad at life, I wish I would have a man and two kids and im on camera selling p*ssy for a few dollars. shyt I can be broke with a busted Christmas tree by myself. Couldn’t be me.
That’s actually a semi interesting thread: who would brehs rather have: bad bytch who does OF and is well known at it where your homeboys/family have seen her naked or the life that breh has with not (as) attractive woman that you have a normal life with.

Daps
camille-winbush.jpg
How do these people change skin color? This looks like a whole other person.

Daps
Too bad she’s basic and kind of badly built.

He looks better than her and younger… but glad he’s doing good. Seems like he’s the only one.

You don't PAWG or PALG huh? :ohhh:

Now that I think about it, I never seen you in an alternative race thread. You stick to black women huh? :ohhh: