The youngest girl from the Bernie Mac show has onlyfans

concise

Veteran
Daps
ErIWgy7_d.webp

All I get from this and all the previous stories of child actors is that it is not worth it to send your kids there. A great majority of them come out completely unable to function in regular society when it's all said and done.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I get from this and all the previous stories of child actors is that it is not worth it to send your kids there. A great majority of them come out completely unable to function in regular society when it's all said and done.

Only Drake has made a successful transition to be an adult superstar too with no issues besides running through dymes:lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:what: "send your kids there"

nikka it's the parents who be signing their kids away for a check :mjlol: the kids never stand a chance because the parent wanna be agents/managers instead of mom/dad.

Neither you or anyone else in here care enough to look up the child actors who came out normal cuz it ain't as interesting of a story :manny: some people had a solid family system around em

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is she serious:childplease:

Yes girl, MOST men don't want their friends and families to be able to Google their gf's puss. Like be for real

And for her the allure of that fast cash and attention she'll never give that up. All she has to do is take photos of her azz , puzzy and titties and her rent is paid for the month

She complains about only being known as nessa, butt if she wasn't nessa she'd have like 5 followers on her onlyfans :mjlol: