The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Thanks a lot brothers, clarified a few points. If I'm getting the switch within 6 months anyway which would you recommend as a secondary option for myself and also my son if he decides he also wants to play some Microsoft exclusives. My current PC with a controller which I have to purchase or a console? Would my current pc handle most games decently on gamepass (I don't need 4k 120 fps but don't want a buggy mess either)? with the console with everything I've read or heard especially with price of storage expansion I didn't really see any point in getting a series s vs a series x so was just wanting some confirmation. But in saying that would it worth getting a one s digital (I strictly download games, fuk a resale of an old game) since I'd already have a switch in the household or is there some compelling reason for me to get the series x?
Your gpu is kinda old n 8gb ram is startin to not cut it. So either upgrade your rig or get a series x. Especially since you said you download games, easily the series x with its 1tb ssd.

that series s only got a lil over 350 gb of usuable storage(compared to a lil over 800 gb on the series x.)

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
is the xbox wireless headset worth it?

im using hyperx cloud alpha right now, which are really nice - but wired and without bluetooth.

i kinda wanna change but not if the microsoft one has much worse audio quality, does any1 know?

i tried turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 as well but they gave me problems connecting to pc and looked like they break in a week...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

im using hyperx cloud alpha right now, which are really nice - but wired and without bluetooth.

i kinda wanna change but not if the microsoft one has much worse audio quality, does any1 know?

i tried turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 as well but they gave me problems connecting to pc and looked like they break in a week...
With the Xbox headset you basically getting a 200 dollar headset for half the price

There is better out there but this headset is some of the best bang for your buck accessories we’ve seen in a min

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I love them, but these are my first wireless so I have nothing to compare to. I got them because I can listen to the game and something over Bluetooth simultaneously.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So I don't know if y'all knew, cuz I sure didn't, the LG CX remote can control your Series X in the menus. I was moving the selection box around for a minute without realizing that I wasn't using my controller. Doesn't have any real usefulness for me, but cool to see :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I don't know if y'all knew, cuz I sure didn't, the LG CX remote can control your Series X in the menus. I was moving the selection box around for a minute without realizing that I wasn't using my controller. Doesn't have any real usefulness for me, but cool to see :ehh:

Not trying to hate but I think this is a common next gen feature, i noticed my x900h remote can control my ps5 menu also.