The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's not an impossibility that this could happen in the future.
Remember, they said the BC program would continue into this generation.
So we might see additional Original Xbox & Xbox 360 titles brought back for this generation with
upgrades.
i mean that is why they stopped in the 1st place

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Xbox Wireless Headset review: our new top recommendation for Xbox

Didn't know the MS Xbox headphones used that new proprietary wireless. You can use Bluetooth simultaneously to listen to music or whatever. I'm copping. I HATE having to turn my music or whatever off to talk to people during games. Fire.
I didn't know that. I have the headset it's pretty good for what it is. It's not Bose quality around but it's good and it's compatible with the xbox USB wireless stick for PC

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't know that. I have the headset it's pretty good for what it is. It's not Bose quality around but it's good and it's compatible with the xbox USB wireless stick for PC
Finally got a pair from Amazon. I'll give impressions when they show up, but I don't use wireless phone accessories, and never had wireless gaming stuff besides the 360 earpiece, so I probably won't be too hard to please.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Spring sale is live....good shyt in there but not much for me, the shyt I'd get I already got...i already own half the damn sale

:mjlol:

image0.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anything on the sale you’d recommend?
Earlier this week was a Bandai Namco sale and its funneled into this sale

So a bunch of titles from them at low prices right now, I copped up my hero one justice 1 and 2, one punch man and the season passes for tekken 7

All the dragon ball games are on sale right now so if you haven’t grabbed em nows a good time