image1.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
image0.jpg

And comparison to the lunar white

image1.jpg
For some reason the robot white been sold out for a month at Best Buy for me. But they got a grip of the blue ones. Is the white the same white as the white on the back of the blue controllers?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
For some reason the robot white been sold out for a month at Best Buy for me. But they got a grip of the blue ones. Is the white the same white as the white on the back of the blue controllers?
Yea same controller just different colors

that’s that sonic looking controller you talking sbojj and I want to get that at some point

I’m pissed at that new lime green, I just wanted a normal green controller for once, we never get that

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea same controller just different colors

that’s that sonic looking controller you talking sbojj and I want to get that at some point

I’m pissed at that new lime green, I just wanted a normal green controller for once, we never get that
That lime green is ugly. We need the design lab to comeback already.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Wow. I'm surprised you copped.

Why?
Not me, my lil bro who just always uses my address to ship....but he got it for the same reason I plan to, for its great ability to emulate. Usually for emulation PC is your best option but with a PC you're stuck at the computer table. This S console is light as hell and more importantly super portable. So now you got the option to emulate damn near everything in this small box. And so far its taking everything like a champ, PS2 and Wii emulation is nothing for the CPU in this Series S, my dream is that this will be able to perfectly emulate OG xbox once someone puts in the time

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Cool tidbit I'm learning messing around with the Series S...some of these X/S games don't actually require to be installed on the internal.....this comes in handy for saving up internal ssd space for games that actually require them. Division 2 can be played off the external, as well as Mater Chief collection which is a huge ass 125gb. I don't mind sacrificing a little bit more loading time for more space so both those are on my 10TB external space now

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool tidbit I'm learning messing around with the Series S...some of these X/S games don't actually require to be installed on the internal.....this comes in handy for saving up internal ssd space for games that actually require them. Division 2 can be played off the external, as well as Mater Chief collection which is a huge ass 125gb. I don't mind sacrificing a little bit more loading time for more space so both those are on my 10TB external space now
Thems Xbone games so it makes sense. But you sayin even with the Series X patch they still run off the external?:lupe:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Thems Xbone games so it makes sense. But you sayin even with the Series X patch they still run off the external?:lupe:
Yea I just double checked to make sure

Division 2 still running at a crispy 60fps, just doesn't load as instantly as it did when it was on the SSD, more like a 40ish sec load