The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Series X is really underrated. Been playing that more than than the PS5 since wifey REFUSES to even touch an Xbox :russ:.

Recommend the Series X for anyone that hasn't really owned one for awhile. I had the OG but have been Playstation for 20 of the last 24 years with Dreamcast and Xbox breaks in between.

Ultimate GamePass is worth it. Main thing is MS needs the exclusives to come through.

PS5 is for them hypebeast. The Series X is for the real nikkaz :youngsabo:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
what’s the best mic for this joint? thinking of getting turtle beach 700 gen 2 but only because i’ve always had turtle beach

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Available on target now for shipping.

fukk it went ahead and ordered one. Will be here on Friday. Might regret this purchase eventually but I want to give it a try.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
you must of bought a S. No reason to regret a series X, unless you preferred a pS5 and you sneak dissing.

I got the X. I’m a Ps5 guy :manny: not sneak dissing just speaking my truth..like I said want to give it a try and hoping I don’t regret it like I did the Xbox one S.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the X. I’m a Ps5 guy :manny: not sneak dissing just speaking my truth..like I said want to give it a try and hoping I don’t regret it like I did the Xbox one S.

It's always interesting to me how someone can be disappointed with an entire console. Even Dreamcast had some hitters. Modern gaming has exclusive gems no matter what nowadays.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

well in that case it’s a matter of exclusive games. We all know the series x is more powerful than the ps5. If none of the exclusive games interest you on the series x it may be waste of money.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
well in that case it’s a matter of exclusive games. We all know the series x is more powerful than the ps5. If none of the exclusive games interest you on the series x it may be waste of money.

Yeah I’m not big on their exclusives, PlayStation and Nintendo will always be my 1 and 2 but gamepass and what they are promising to deliver this gen makes it worth a try. Plus I want to see what the power is about. I’ve had all three consoles going back to the ps2/GameCube/Xbox so it’s pretty much tradition. Just didn’t really get my money’s worth out of the xb1 I feel..was collecting dust and I eventually gave it away. But I’m sure I missed some cool games here and there. I still haven’t played sunset overdrive. Meant to get it back when I got the s in 2016.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why ain’t nobody tell me Sea Of Thieves was a fun ass game :dahell:. Me and my daughter randomly downloaded it on our Xboxes and started playing today. We did a private game with just us two taking on quest and had many damn ball!

to be fair a couple of posters on here (the PS5 dude comes to mind) gave it some praise but it’s like the boy who cried wolf...they spend so much time trolling that ppl don’t pay attention to them even if they’re possibly being serious/genuine

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why ain’t nobody tell me Sea Of Thieves was a fun ass game :dahell:. Me and my daughter randomly downloaded it on our Xboxes and started playing today. We did a private game with just us two taking on quest and had many damn ball!
I've been on that shyt heavy.

I love that game, breh.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to be fair a couple of posters on here (the PS5 dude comes to mind) gave it some praise but it’s like the boy who cried wolf...they spend so much time trolling that ppl don’t pay attention to them even if they’re possibly being serious/genuine
Console wars prevent honest feedback on games:manny: