The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So lately i been havin an issue with controllers. When one dies n i swap out the batteries, it just blinks n wont sync to the xbox unless i unplug the xbox n plug back in. Got booted from a match for bein AFK. Prolly gonna get reported. Microsoft needs to drop a firmware update, cuz i hesrd other people havin issues too.:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So lately i been havin an issue with controllers. When one dies n i swap out the batteries, it just blinks n wont sync to the xbox unless i unplug the xbox n plug back in. Got booted from a match for bein AFK. Prolly gonna get reported. Microsoft needs to drop a firmware update, cuz i hesrd other people havin issues too.:francis:
Warranty swap it. Or, at least log the complaint with them in case you need to in the future. Unless they get lucky and win the controller lawsuit, free or cheap fixed controllers are coming.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't care if they have a choice or not.

As a fan, it's wild. It's amazing.
My point is, it's to be expected. They modeled it after Netflix, when everyone decided to be greedy, and start their own streaming services, Netflix had to adapt, or it would be dead by now. No surprise, it's LITERALLY the business model.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My point is, it's to be expected. They modeled it after Netflix, when everyone decided to be greedy, and start their own streaming services, Netflix had to adapt, or it would be dead by now. No surprise, it's LITERALLY the business model.
I don't think you understand where my perspective is coming from.

Even with Netflix and Music streaming...considering what era I come from, 80s baby, I am amazing we have this ability to have so much without extra cost right at our fingertips.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't think you understand where my perspective is coming from.

Even with Netflix and Music streaming...considering what era I come from, 80s baby, I am amazing we have this ability to have so much without extra cost right at our fingertips.
I get it, I guess I'm not that impressed because I watched Netflix from day one. It is amazing how far technology has come in our lifetimes, though.

Daps

Even on series S this looks great i’ve felt it’s so damn fluid

Gamepass really got a nikka eating good :mjcry:

Forza Horizon 4 looks amazing

I wish they’d just optimised these Japanese games FF15 and Soul Calibur 6 meant for XBOX one looking jaggy as hell at 720p and not upscaled at all :hhh: but I guess that’s the Series S in a sense some games will look like the Mona Lisa others (backward compatible ones) will look straight basura

I’m guessing they are the ones that were created for OG XBONE not the XBOX one X